You Can Get Me Reviews - www.youcangetme.com

• Ease Of Navigation

You Can Get Me - www.youcangetme.com - Ask a question now

“it's a rip off!”

Written on: 29/03/2012 by fernsilva2012 (1 review written)

Warning men, do not become a member of this dating company as they rip you off, I joined for one month only and I found out they work as a scammers. They send fake emails to you to believe you to pay them and that site is a bunch of scammers. The appropriate name is''you can't get me''… Read Full Review

“This site is not good. I was enticed onto the site...”

Written on: 24/11/2009

This site is not good. I was enticed onto the site after getting about 12 messages as a free member. All my messages were from paid up memebers because their last log on time suggested this.

I replied to every message, double checked the last log on time a few days later, this would give assurance that my messages would have been read.

I have had absolutely no replies.

I went on line to check Easydate/whitelabel and found the following.

If you generate 5000 registrations per month you get… Read Full Review

“mmm where do i start? After being a free member for a...”

Written on: 17/10/2009

mmm where do i start? After being a free member for a while and getting a few messages etc i decided to join.

I replied to every message, ensuring that the woman is still a memeber by looking at last log on time, and low and behold absolutely no reply whatsoever for 1 month!!! I can assure you it isnt me either!!

Its just a con so please dont waste your money.
Lots of russian and african women too that like my profile but didnt even look at it!!
A very very bad dating site… Read Full Review