The Plate Market Reviews - www.theplatemarket.com

The Plate Market www.theplatemarket.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Avarage service”

Written on: 28/06/2012 by Radek28 (1 review written)

Overall good website and big choice but when purchased problems started. Paid online, then phonecalls started to verify all of it. Eventually plates delivered to the wrong address that was only for card payment verification. Cant imagine if I used my credit card that is registered to my address in Poland, would you send it there for christ sake!… Read Full Review

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

Theplatemarket's Response to Radek28's Review

Written on: 30/06/2012

Thank you for your feedback. I do remember your purchase. Unfortunately, as the order was placed by someone different to the person named on the payment card, it was necessary to verify that this was not a fraudulent order. I did explain on the telephone that the documents had to be delivered to the card address because of this. I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Read 1 Comment