Post Office Currency Converters Reviews

• Accuracy

Post Office Currency Converters - Ask a question now

“Best rates Worst service”

Written on: 22/12/2015 by Meadoway (3 reviews written)

Ordered 2,000 Canadian Dollars on the Friday, was advised that currency would be with me on the Tuesday by 1pm, (and in the small print by 5.30pm if in the country). You guessed, I live on the edge of a town and we have mud out here, so country it is. I stayed in all day, expecting the phone call they warned me to wait for, - nothing, so at 5pm I call the help line because after 5.30pm it's closed. An automated excuse system then advises that if you were expecting currency today, then you… Read Full Review

“Good exchange rates”

Written on: 18/10/2015 by Myers12 (1 review written)

Have used the post office a few times for currency exchange and have even used their credit card and their cash card while abroad. With the exchange rated, they are pretty much the same as any other dealer and you can collect at your local post office or have it delivered (signed for) on a particular day. I opted for Monday, but it was delivered on the Saturday, (which they charge a premium for). I have a trip coming up and will need some different currencies and will use the PO again… Read Full Review