Big Devil Search & Win Reviews - www.bigdevil.com

Big Devil Search and Win www.bigdevil.com - Ask a question now

“I have been a member of Big Devil Search and Win for...”

Written on: 05/09/2007 by ron123 (1 review written)

I have been a member of Big Devil Search and Win for just three weeks now and I have already won a lot of stuff!!! I have referred many of my friends and they too love it. You can win here by searching the web and it is so easy and fast. Also the friends that I referred won so I won the same thing too!! This is great!!!… Read Full Review

Sandralocks's Response to ron123's Review

Written on: 23/10/2007

Mmm. Ron, I do have a lot good points to say about Bigdevil. Its being a week I am working with their site and 'm enjoying their searches, videos, music and a lot like referring friends here. They too satisfied with the service Bigdevil providing, lol ;), that is, winning gifts. My friend, who referred me here, says she is now bored of winning here...! Its amazing site. You can win a lot of prizes...

324885_Lolobear's Response to ron123's Review

Written on: 16/11/2007

I am a member on Big Devil for three months and won lot of prizes. I am surprised! They are so CONSIDERATE that I never had to call them for any issue. I get calls for my issues soon after I email them. It is really appreciable. I LOVE Big Devil very much... :-)

Read 2 Comments