Panasonic DVD-RV27 Reviews

Panasonic DVD-RV27 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panasonic DVD-RV27

Panasonic DVD-RV27
Panasonic DVD-RV27

“Some technology has surpassed it - HDMI upconversion....”

written by jjk2000 on 13/04/2008

Some technology has surpassed it - HDMI upconversion. However, I will not get rid of it. I bought it in 2002 and it is still working perfectly. The majority of other DVD players will usually die off after 3-4 years. Making the Panasonic DVD-RV27 a superb unit!

“For the price this DVD player gets an A+, there is no...”

written by Server Man. on 13/11/2002

For the price this DVD player gets an A+, there is no question about it. This dvd player is way better then both of my other DVD players by far (RCA and Apex)which were both within the same price range.

“I bought a Sony, fiddled around with it, returned it. ...”

written by Matt. on 23/03/2002

I bought a Sony, fiddled around with it, returned it. Bought my Panasonic RV-27 DVD player, installed it, love it!