GoKart Electric Golf Trolley Reviews

GoKart Electric Golf Trolley

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“LOAD OF RUBBISH”

Written on: 15/01/2014 by Zygon (1 review written)

Weak,lots of breaking parts,looks like a fisher price toy-ghastly coulors and appearance.Short battery life-in a word:CRAP… Read Full Review

Chriscatford's Response to Zygon's Review

Written on: 22/02/2014

Hi Zygon, just checking; do you have a GoKart? If you do; what's broken? Please call us so we can sort it out for you.
Regards, the GoKart Team

Murchie's Response to Zygon's Review

Written on: 07/05/2015

As someone who has had a trouble-free GoKart for years and has experienced terrific after-sales service - I just do not believe this is a genuine review!!

Stevenewonder's Response to Zygon's Review

Written on: 17/03/2014

I cant believe this is a genuine review. Dont suppose he has actually contacted the go kart team - their customer service is excellent. They offer 28 days money back trial. I've had mine for years and it works a treat.

Read 3 Comments

“Loud and plastic”

Written on: 05/07/2012

Read the reviews and bought a GoKart - Of the 3 electric trollies I have had, I would rate this the worst. To be honest I can't wait to get rid. Battery v noisy and trolly v plastic !… Read Full Review

Melaniehooley's Comment

Written on: 17/01/2020

Why have you had 3 trolleys.?!!!

Read 1 Comment

“Cheap and nasty”

Written on: 21/05/2012 by mss4635 (1 review written)

I got my GOKART about 2 and a half years ago and have a had a few problems. The first was the battery which was a 36 hole one which lasted about 11 months. This was replaced with another which also lasted around 10 months. The second battery was not covered by any warranty though, apparently only the first was. The connectors from the battery charger broke and the connectors on the trolley broke as well. I was told I would have to buy a replacement battery even though the trolley was still… Read Full Review

Gokart's Response to mss4635's Review

Written on: 27/06/2012

Dear mss4635,
We're really sorry to read about your disappointment with the trolley. The GoKart is our main product. We designed it and make it ourselves in our Kent factory. We're quite proud of this, and seriously take it to heart if we hear of a customer that we've let down.

If you still have the trolley, we'd be very keen to find out more information about the breakage. I'm sure we can come up with a solution that you'd find acceptable.

I realise that you may have already given us a chance to solve this problem, and while I can't explain how we managed to foul it up, I be very grateful if you'd give us another chance. If you do, you can contact us on 01227 712288, or via the contact link on our website; www.gokart.co.uk

Read 1 Comment

“I WAS GIVEN A GO KART AS A GIFT FROM MY GOLF CLUB AT...”

Written on: 10/01/2011

I WAS GIVEN A GO KART AS A GIFT FROM MY GOLF CLUB AT THE END OF MY YEAR AS CAPTAIN WHAT CAN I SAY OPENED THE BOX THE BATTERY CASE WAS BROKEN SPOKE TO THEM AND WAS SENT A REPLACMENT GREAT SERVICE THEN THE SNOWS CAME SO THE FIRST CHANCE TO USE IT CAME ON THE 27TH DECEMBER A MONTH AFTER BEING GIVEN IT THE TROLLEY WENT ROUND 18 HOLE MOTOR WAS NOISEY BUT SEEMED OK RECHARGED THE BATTERY OVER NIGHT WENT TO USE IT THE FOLLOWING DAY 28TH ALL I GOT WAS A NOISE AND NO DRIVE OF COURSE WHEN I TRY TO CALL… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/06/2011

There's always one!

Written on: 23/05/2012

How dare the people at Go Kart have a Christmas break! It seems you are only one in many reviews to have had a bad experience. I would like a follow up of your experience to know what Go Kart's response was to the non delivery. Was there three feet of snow on the roads by any chance?

Written on: 20/08/2011

Some people are never happy I've heard nothing but glowing reports about this trolley and the after sale service.

Written on: 08/07/2011

There's always one......... and he doesn't know where the caps lock is or the full-stop or comma by the look of it!!!!

How dare the company have holidays when the Captain's trolleys isn't working.

If you want hassle mate by a Pro-Trolley.

Read 4 Comments