Hillman Ultralite Electric Golf Trolley Reviews

Hillman Ultralite Electric Golf Trolley - Ask a question now

“Hillman GT Endurance Golf Trolley”

Written on: 18/06/2020 by Weeksbp356 (1 review written)

Hi I ordered the above trolly with Battery and Seat on 6th June and paid by credit card. I received the confirmation of the order stating the order will be dispatched in one day To check ther status of the order I created my account with a password On 9th June I cancelled due to not good reference stating that they should not send the order and if the otrder has been dispatched then send me the return instructions. I received auto reply again I oreder a replacement trolly from a different company and the order was delivered next day I send a reminder on 11th June and again I received auto reply On 12th June I logged into my account and it took me to a medical website selling medicine I complained about this and again I received a auto reply on 16th June I received Email stating that my order has been dispatched and I will receive a Text message or Email from the courier as to when the order will be delivered I replied back stating the order was cancelled on 9th June but again I received auto reply I have still not received any text messages or Email as to when the order will be delivered Very disappointed with the service

“Hillman golf trolley”

Written on: 23/02/2012 by TrevorS (5 reviews written)

Purchased from UKSI, seemed like a good price, arrived quickly, looked good when erected. After 3 rounds of golf battery charger failed, got new one foc, another 2 rounds and no drive (PCB failure). Trolley went back to UKSI for repair. 4 more rounds frame staple broke, easy repair, 2 more rounds PCB gone again. 13 months old, out of waranty, UKsportsImports not interested. Save your money of you might end up with an expensive bit of junk!!

“fantastic little trolley nice and compact and does...”

Written on: 04/11/2009

fantastic little trolley nice and compact and does what it says on the tin, Very happy