Las Vegas, Wyndham Grand Desert Reviews

Las Vegas, Wyndham Grand Desert - Ask a question now

“Customer Service non existant”

Written on: 26/07/2014 by Bogtrotter121 (2 reviews written)

Lovely place to stay but my holiday was ruined when I returned home to find out they had fraudulently tried to double charge me for my stay. I have now spent almost 3 weeks trying to get them to correct their error. Don't stay with Wyndham its not worth it… Read Full Review

“Stayed in tower 2 at the Wyndham Grand Desert which...”

Written on: 13/08/2008

Stayed in tower 2 at the Wyndham Grand Desert which was the main building with check-in. Tower 3 is newest, but we preferred to have a poolside view of the kidde and adult pool located in the main courtyard for our stay. It is very pretty at night when lit up. We initially checked out a room in tower 3 (newest) but the view of the strip was slightly blocked and nothing special to look at. Tower 3 is a little more isolated from the rest of the property and has a small adult pool adjacent to… Read Full Review