Britelite Windows Reviews - www.britelitewindows.co.uk

Britelite Windows www.britelitewindows.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Britelite Windows www.britelitewindows.co.uk

“Great job”

Written on: 18/07/2022 by Tilley350 (1 review written)

We recently had a couple of french doors and some windows installed. The installation team were fantastic the were very considerate of our house and the finish on the windows was better than expected (no need to redecorate). The product was of the highest quality which is what made us select Britelite originally and they did not disappoint

“very poor guarantee service/Faulty glazed units”

Written on: 17/11/2021 by rovi717 (1 review written)

When it comes to using the guarantee, you are looking at long periods of nothing happening and by long I mean two months. When an engineer turns up, I find that the glass in the replacement glazed unit is scratched even though I asked Britelite to check it before attending. I have waited another two months only to receive a text to say that the replacement glass unit has not been made yet. I have no doubt that when the glazed unit does arrive it will be damaged. I know this will happen because two years ago I went through the same procedure, it took three visits and three glazed units to get one that was not damaged. I really cannot believe that it takes two months to put two panes of glass together without damaging them. There is clearly something wrong with the after sales service which needs fixing.

“Faultless service”

Written on: 25/05/2021 by 131Henry (1 review written)

The sales team were very good on advice and not pushy. The on site team were good on time keeping, informing us of the work to be undertaken each day and tidying up at the end of each day. There was no mess and few interruptions to our day. I would recommend Britelite.

“Excellent service and quality”

Written on: 24/05/2021 by Furrya (1 review written)

We had our conservatory roof replaced by Britelite. Their service was excellent from our initial enquiry to the finished product. Their staff were personable and effective and the whole experience you could not have bettered. The conservatory is now a much more pleasant and useable space.

“Excellent service and a good job done!”

Written on: 24/05/2021

We had a new front door and French doors fitted. The service from the survey through to the final installation was excellent. We were offered good advice, and a specially shaped window that we needed for the front porch was arranged without any problems. The installer was particularly helpful, efficient and very professional. We are very pleased with the job that they have done, and I would happily recommend this company for similar jobs.

“Excellent from start to finish ”

Written on: 19/05/2021 by Maria38 (1 review written)

Excellent from start to finish, installation was painless.the team were very knowledgable and experienced. COVID 19 leaflet given and the workmen followed all guidelines. Very happy.

“Avoid ”

Written on: 17/03/2021 by GretchenLarsen130 (1 review written)

We have had nothing but problems from start to finish. Faulty windows, holes covered up, damage to property. Our bay window has leaked twice since it was installed. It transpired they had attached a pelmet above the window which was not fit for purpose. On removing they pulled off my render. They put a temporary fix which they filled with cement and all over my window frame. They then sent a plasterer who stated it all required removing. They have refused and told me I could just paint it in. I am appalled by this response. What about the missing render? What about the uneven finish all over the frame? What about what their contractor informed them? What about the filler all over the render where the pelmet was attached incorrectly? Just to be clear it is not redecoration that is required. I will now need to have another contractor to repair this poor workmanship. I did not refuse works to be carried out they refused.

“Avoid at all costs”

Written on: 22/01/2021

We chose Britelite to replace our windows and conservatory doors as we found the salesman to be helpful, responsive and not pushy. Unfortunately, the rest of the experience didn’t match up. The fitters did not arrive on the date booked and I had to chase to find out when they would be coming. To name just a few of the issues we had, some of the windows had the wrong colour handles from what we had ordered, one of the bathroom window panes had the wrong pattern, another window pane was too small and 3 of the panes cracked either on arrival or while being fitted. The fitters were in a rush to get the work done and were not very careful resulting in the cracked glass and some other damage to our walls. Their attention to health and safety was appalling, highlighted by the fact they incorrectly propped up our conservatory roof with a support that was too high so they had to use this at an angle which we later found out is very dangerous. When we later complained about this to the Installation Manager, his response was “Well nothing happened”! It took 2 separate follow up visits for Britelite to eventually put the issues right. If you are considering Britelite for any work, I would strongly recommend looking elsewhere!

“Initial Survey”

Written on: 03/12/2020 by Marsurv (1 review written)

After a very informative and, apparently, knowledgeable vitist from the company representative we were contacted by the appointed surveyor. His arrival was noted to be exactly on schedule and some hours were spent conducting the survey. We were very involved with the process; our opinions, requirements and observations were idcussed at length with the surveyor offering alternatives to requirements which were deemed to be inappropriate. The finished article, in the form of a copy of the survey report, CAD drwaings and covering correspondence were received extremely quicklyand were found to accurately cover the discussions held with the surveyor. Thus far, we regard the process as highly professional and in keeping with the best Industry Standards.

“Definatly recommend”

Written on: 23/09/2020 by Reginald456 (1 review written)

We had our conservatory and new base works installed by Britelite. This was not a straight forward installation as the garden needed digging back and a new retaining wall installed along with the conservatory. We can not recommend them highly enough for their companies, fitters, surveyors and salesman professional approach, efficiency and the end finished product. Absolutely superb.

“Highly recommended! ”

Written on: 07/09/2020 by Sunita.Kaul (1 review written)

We had our windows replaced by an amazing gentleman from Britelite Windows. He was incredible from start to finish. His knowledge, professionalism and craftsmanship was clearly seen by his work. He fitted all 8 windows by himself in 2 days. My family and I cannot praise him enough. In addition to this, the salesman, was also very knowledgeable and really helped us chose the right windows for our home. Great Customer service ! Thank you ! Kind regards (West Byfleet)

“Windows did not fit, left holes in my house”

Written on: 21/01/2020 by Brooklynnl202 (1 review written)

The windows installed did not fit, the company just left me with holes in my house for 3 weeks until they installed new windows then wanted payment in full without offering any form of compensation. horrible company to deal with

“great job done”

Written on: 20/01/2020 by nssuthan (1 review written)

very clean, quality job done by friendly team

“Quality, Punctual, Value for money”

Written on: 20/01/2020 by Neavesy (1 review written)

We were very pleased with the whole service from start to finish. We would like to say a very big thank you to our fitters for an excellent installation, they were very clean, polite and professional. I have already recommended Britelite to family and friends. We love our new windows and front door.

“Quick and Efficient”

Written on: 20/01/2020 by Graeme1960 (1 review written)

New door fitted in a couple of hours - quick, knowledgeable fitter and what a great difference it has made to the property not only in looks but also in draft illimination - would certainly recommend

“No hard sell, competitive pricing, great windows”

Written on: 19/01/2020 by JannyR84 (1 review written)

Having dealt with a number of window companies, from start to finish, Britelite has been by far the most professional. No hard sell, competitive pricing, clear communication, friendly and polite staff. The installation was efficient and tidy. A sight issue with one of our sandblasted panes of glass was sorted out quickly and a replacement part ordered and fitted as soon as it was available. Britelite offer interest free financing, making the windows more affordable. We have been complimented a number of times, by neighbours and passers-by, on our smart sash windows.

“Superb workmanship by britelite ”

Written on: 05/11/2019 by Robcafc (1 review written)

Very efficient from start to finish, absolutely superb finish and on time

“Fibreglass flat roof”

Written on: 01/11/2019 by dyorkie (1 review written)

The guys were great from start to finish. They kept me informed of everything they were doing as they went and the workmanship looks first class. I would certainly recommend Britelite for this type of work and would not hesitate to use them again.

“Great new roof”

Written on: 31/10/2019 by Austindox (3 reviews written)

Very pleased with our new roof. The fitters worked wonders to avoid the rain and the whole job was completed cleanly, efficiently and to a very high standard. We had roof lights installed in our roof and they have brought so much more light into the rooms. The roof lights are well constructed and look great as well as being functional. The fibreglass finish has been expertly applied and the roof is robust and appealing to look at. Visible fixings are kept to a minimum and those that are on show are evenly spaced and in line, as are all the gutter brackets. Overall this attention to detail just underlines what a fantastic job the fitters have done. Thank you for a great job.

“Aftercare - what aftercare ????”

Written on: 04/10/2019 by Deangelol395 (1 review written)

We had bi fold doors fitted in May 2019. We quickly noticed issues and within a week the lock was faulty and the seals began falling off. We contacted the company who arranged for someone to inspect the doors. Following the inspection- Since June we have been waiting for the doors to be repaired. We have continually been told that the company are waiting for the parts and repair date is just being pushed back further and further. This was an expensive purchase and whilst the doors do look very attractive they are faulty and not secure. The aftercare and customer service is the worst we have ever experienced. I would not recommend this Britelite to anyone.