Mio Destino Reviews - www.miodestino.co.uk

Mio Destino www.miodestino.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mio Destino www.miodestino.co.uk

“Bad service ”

Written on: 04/10/2021 by Lexi4 (1 review written)

I completed a sale 4 Sep and they have just emailed that the item was only shipped on 22 September that is 3 weeks later I still haven’t received the item I’m very disappointed that this business should delay shipping until 3 weeks later that’s not satisfactory Please update your shipping times… Read Full Review

“Superb”

Written on: 27/03/2013

Delivery faster than promised. Cute little handwritten note attached. I like to buy at Mio Destino again… Read Full Review

“I was after a gift for my wife and one of my...”

Written on: 04/11/2010

I was after a gift for my wife and one of my colleagues said he had bought pyjamas from Mio Destino before and he said his wife was very happy with the gift.
I wanted to buy a set of lingerie for my wife and wasn't sure what to get so I called them. They were very helpful and I made my purchase. I asked for the gift to be sent to my surgery as it was a surprise present and they said it should be with me by the next day which I was sceptical about.
However, it did come next day in a plain brown… Read Full Review

Sophiedu's Comment

Written on: 25/01/2011

I found this review very helpful because I am cautious about buying online and I like to read reviews of other customers first to check the company out.

Read 1 Comment

“Ordering was so easy. Goods arrived perfectly...”

Written on: 18/09/2010

Ordering was so easy. Goods arrived perfectly packaged. Returning and exchanging was simple especially from over seas. Personalised note was a great touch!… Read Full Review

“Fantastic! i had the luxury experience from mio...”

Written on: 15/09/2010 by Janesexandthecity (1 review written)

Fantastic! i had the luxury experience from mio destino. Item was very well packaged with a speedy delivery and very well priced too! I just wish my husband would spend more time on this site... Hint hint… Read Full Review

“Mio Destino has a beautiful selection no doubt and...”

Written on: 24/07/2010 by Tialolo (2 reviews written)

Mio Destino has a beautiful selection no doubt and shipping is surprisingly fast. But if the item does not fit or you want a refund, it is a major challenge! The company does not stand behind their return policy in a timely manner. I returned items that did not fit immediately the next day and it has taken 30 days just to get a response from the company while I still wait on a refund. I sent emails, placed numerous phone calls without response and finally I had to open a Paypal dispute. It was… Read Full Review

Mio Destino's Response to Tialolo's Review

Written on: 24/09/2010

Dear Tialolo,
<br/>
<br/>We are very sorry to hear that you had a less than 100% experience with Mio Destino. Customer Service is our most valuable commodity and our goal is that every customer has an excellent experience with us. We are very proud of the fact that in our 4 years in service and over 10,000 customers served, only a handful of customers have ever lodged a complaint. We do like to ensure that we respond to those occurrences and if we have failed, we would like the chance to make things right.
<br/>
<br/>While the Mio Destino ethos is to provide excellent service, as we are human, once in a while, unfortunately we err. I'm afraid that in this case, an error was made, in the processing the return. Our policy is that we provide refunds as quickly as we receive the return and we do stand behind that policy. In this case, our system recorded that the refund had been made in PayPal but unfortunately it had not. When you contacted us to let us know that you had not received it, we did ensure that it was processed quickly. We have since altered our operations to ensure this does not happen again.
<br/>
<br/>We see from your history that you have made other purchases and returns at Mio Destino. We trust that those experiences demonstrated the Mio Destino customer service offering.
<br/>
<br/>Again, please accept our apologies and we hope we can serve you again in the future.
<br/>Kind regards,
<br/>Susan Hopkins
<br/>Customer Service Manager
<br/>Mio Destino
<br/>www.miodestino.co.uk

Tialolo's Response to Tialolo's Review

Written on: 16/05/2011

I appreciate the company reply to my complaint however, this was my first purchase ever from Mio Destino, so not sure who's purchase history is being referenced in your reply.

Read 2 Comments

“great customer service ”

Written on: 29/07/2008

great customer service
fast delivery
beautiful gift box
would use again… Read Full Review

“I like very much all things that are French, and so I...”

Written on: 21/08/2007 by Mika1 (1 review written)

I like very much all things that are French, and so I brought a very nice 'Suzanne Ermann Black Stole' from Mio Destino. For us it is very exotic and strange, and I wore it to a party after my friends wedding, and it was very popular with all the people.

Very different from other party things to wear and when it came to me it was very prettily presented.

Mika… Read Full Review