KMS Liquid Assets Reviews

• Overall Scent

KMS Liquid Assets - Ask a question now

“Great”

Written on: 27/03/2016 by Russell434 (1 review written)

This product was fantastic for my curly hair please start doing it again I've been looking every were for it… Read Full Review

“Makes my hair shiny and curly!!!!!!!!!! BEST curl...”

Written on: 10/09/2007 by nanceell (1 review written)

Makes my hair shiny and curly!!!!!!!!!! BEST curl product I have ever found!!!!!!!!!! The new KMS Curl up product can not compare to this! I can not FIND the product and have gone on line to search for it and stock up! PLEASE KMS do not stop making this product! I am trying to FIND it like crazy and have emailed your KMS site today as well.
If you still carry it......I need to know!… Read Full Review

Beautybear's Response to 310205_nanceell's Review

Written on: 20/09/2007

I found this review helpful because... I Agree, The Best Conditioner I've Found.

Read 1 Comment

“KMS Liquid Assets was one of the very best...”

Written on: 20/08/2007 by beautybear (49 reviews written)

KMS Liquid Assets was one of the very best conditioners I had ever used (and I've used a lot)/ This spray-on treatment was so ultra-light, you could soak dry hair to dripping with it, and it would not leave your hair sticky or greasy, and yet with just a few applications your hair would look and feel like new. I don't mean that super-slick and shiny like plastic barbie-doll hair-new. I mean that soft and silky-smooth satiny-sheen like a child's hair-new. And it would last. The product contained… Read Full Review