Piso Livadi, Corali Hotel Reviews

Piso Livadi, Corali Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Piso Livadi, Corali Hotel

Piso Livadi, Corali Hotel

“The staff that run the Corali Hotel were very helpful...”

Written on: 26/08/2009

The staff that run the Corali Hotel were very helpful and accommodating and the location was fantastic. We had a great time here… Read Full Review

“My wife and I had a fantastic holiday at the Corali...”

Written on: 18/08/2007 by Gonerboy (1 review written)

My wife and I had a fantastic holiday at the Corali Hotel. The staff are great - friendly and hospitable, and the view from the rooms is beautiful, taking in the harbour, the Aegean Sea and Naxos Island.

The location is ideal - only a two minute walk from the beach in one direction and the harbour the other, but far enough away from both sets of tavernas to be quiet at night.

Our room was exceptionally clean, and everything worked! I would definitely recommend this hotel… Read Full Review