Villa Mare Bianco NV Reviews

Villa Mare Bianco NV - Ask a question now

“When I received this wine as part of box I ordered...”

Written on: 17/08/2007 by Black Ghost 7 (139 reviews written)

When I received this wine as part of box I ordered through Laithwaites Wine Club, I wasn't sure really whether it would be any good. My little knowledge of Italian told me Vino da Tavola basically means 'Table Wine', I thought it was going to be a cheap tasting wine. I was wrong! Great dry white, real nice taste and perfect on its own but doesn't get lost with food neither. I loved this wine with some mild cheeses but I'm sure it would stand up with some of the stronger cheeses. For the price… Read Full Review

Frostbyte's Response to Black Ghost 7's Review

Written on: 17/08/2007

Dude, do you work for some kind of wine shop , you've submitted about 10 wine reviews?

Black Ghost 7's Response to Black Ghost 7's Review

Written on: 20/08/2007

No I don't, I just am a member of two clubs and just got quite some wine through and thought I'd review it because they are good and being a member of the wineclubs is great too, because you get good wine at bargain prices!

Read 2 Comments