HC-113 Reviews

• Reliability

HC-113 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for HC-113

HC-113

“The good bike a lot of my mates have come off it so...”

Written on: 01/09/2008 by marcus855 (1 review written)

The good bike a lot of my mates have come off it so its a bit broken on the body work but it works fine (my mate have come the 6 times 5 diffrent people i havent fallen off yet)… Read Full Review

“Recently bought a HC113 and have had it for about a...”

Written on: 10/07/2008 by Miyo (1 review written)

Recently bought a HC113 and have had it for about a month now.
I ride it almost everyday for hours! So far it works just as good as when I had just bought it! It is VERY fast (about 45mph, I weigh 10-11 stone), obviously slightly slower off-road in heavy terrain but no loss of power... uphill no problem! It is actually quite comfortable (I'm 5ft 11") and after about a week you'll be able to wheelie! It has a lot of available performance parts for puchase (I would recommend the carb & air… Read Full Review

Ryanhayesbmx's Response to Miyo's Review

Written on: 01/02/2009

Hey. I have been looking around for one of these.<br/>Please could you tell me where you got yours from.<br/>Much appreciated, <br/>Ryan.

Read 1 Comment