Bride & Groom Magazine Reviews

Bride and Groom Magazine - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bride and Groom Magazine

Bride and Groom Magazine

“I love the overall look of Bride and Groom Magazine...”

Written on: 11/01/2009

I love the overall look of Bride and Groom Magazine and with my traditions and culture included. And you do not need to know spanish with their bilingual articles. I got inspired and got some great ideas with their pictures and their vendors!… Read Full Review

“Very good value for money, I got my Bride and Groom...”

Written on: 26/11/2007 by justmarried (1 review written)

Very good value for money, I got my Bride and Groom Magazine free! It's a excellent source of local suppliers and handy information. Think it needs more in the way of dresses… Read Full Review