Shakespeare Salt Beach Rod Reviews

Media Gallery for Shakespeare Salt Beach Rod

Shakespeare Salt Beach Rod

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Shakespeare Salk Beach MX 12ft beach caster Review.”

Written on: 19/12/2012 by Tecy30 (3 reviews written)

This was my first purchased sea rod, as before this I had some given to me. I read the recommendations on forums, so decided to purchase one, I went for the 12ft Shakespeare Salk Beach MX. The rod comes with a bag, and a reducer, which is not meant to be used to cast with, but for casters who like to have the reel right at the bottom of the rod when on the stand. I personally didn't bother to use it. The reducer fits into a pocket of the rod bag, but for some reason the pocket was upside… Read Full Review

“Hi all! ”

Written on: 26/11/2009

Hi all!

I have owned the Shakespeare salt travel for little of a year. I have to say its a great rod for the angler on the move. It is responsive to detecting good bites. This rod has a nice smooth action when in a full swing during the cast. You can feel the blanks talking to you as they compress. This rod gives you a good casting range depending on your casting ability. I would say this rod is a good all rounder for most sea anglers and is well worth the money at RRP £70, not forgetting its… Read Full Review