Seafrance Dover to Calais Ferries Reviews

• Customer service

Seafrance Dover to Calais Ferries - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Seafrance Dover to Calais Ferries

Seafrance Dover to Calais Ferries

“misearble disinterested staff, shabby boat, trapped on...”

Written on: 06/12/2009 by fedmundson (5 reviews written)

misearble disinterested staff, shabby boat, trapped on the raised car deck for half an hour because door jammed, grease all over my clothes from the lifting cables that I had to squeeze past. This was just one of several dreadful experiences, will never use seafrance ever again. Sorry can't think of anything positive to say about this shower… Read Full Review

“Took a trip across to France in August 08 on a...”

Written on: 12/01/2009 by Secularian (21 reviews written)

Took a trip across to France in August 08 on a Seafrance ferry with a fully loaded large family car. Apart from the 2 hour wait to board the boat it wasnt too bad checking in or preparing to load.

On board the ship, the interior seemed to be decidedly dirty. The childrens play area also looked dirty in my opinion.

The furniture in the restaurant looked old and tired.

I felt like the general atmosphere was one of cheap and tacky surrounds and a real feeling of boredom from the staff.

The food in… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Well, I booked an early ferry Dover to Calais...”

Written on: 18/03/2008 by azsainu (1 review written)

Well, I booked an early ferry Dover to Calais (departing 04:30hrs) and when I try to check in at the ticket counter they said the 04:30 ferry is canceled and the next one is at 06:45hrs. I was traveling to Czech Republic (about 15hrs drive) with my family with a baby. Without prior notice they canceled the ferry, I was awake very early to catch the ferry intending to drive 15hrs my self.
And the other point is that the ferry we were sailing had some fluid leak all over the car deck and it had… Read Full Review

“I booked a journey from Calais to Dover. They made a...”

Written on: 13/08/2007 by mike walker (18 reviews written)

I booked a journey from Calais to Dover. They made a clerical error and booked it Dover to Calais. They refused to let me on the ship and said I had to sort it out myself with Dover. I had to make four phone calls and it took me an hour speaking to lots of different people. They eventually admitted their error and apologised. This was obviously an error as I was already in Calais. When I was queuing to get to the ship, they stopped me again and we had to confirm things with their ticket office… Read Full Review