Rimmel Recover Anti-Fatigue Liquid Concealer Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Rimmel Recover Anti-Fatigue Liquid Concealer - Ask a question now

“I only bought this after the previous rimmel concealer...”

Written on: 06/12/2009

I only bought this after the previous rimmel concealer had been discontinued, but thought i would try it because i only likeliquid concealers. I was very very happy, and although the size of the tube is not huge, it lasts ages even though i use it every day.It illuminates, and covers quite well. I would recommend this to all of my friends because it's a lot cheaper than some other concealers- and you don't get any less quality. Ireally love this product, and think i am going to try the… Read Full Review

“Loved the way rimmel recover anti-fatigue concealer...”

Written on: 20/09/2009

Loved the way rimmel recover anti-fatigue concealer went on...I wonder if previous rater had a bad tube as mine was not dry at all… Read Full Review

“I first bought Rimmel Recover Anti-Fatigue Liquid...”

Written on: 12/08/2007 by Krystalpalace (8 reviews written)

I first bought Rimmel Recover Anti-Fatigue Liquid Concealer, as I wanted to try something new. The wand makes it very easy to apply. When I first applied it, I found it quite dry, and you have to blend it for quite a while to even it out. Although it did brighten up my appearance, and it did hide my dark circles and blemishes. It didn't last on my face for very long, because every couple of hours I found my self reapplying it as it slid off! The tube does not last very long at all. It lasted… Read Full Review