Haven Holidays Reviews

Haven Holidays - Ask a question now

“Assaulted by manager”

Written on: 17/03/2021 by wilko50 (32 reviews written)

I have not thought about this company for a long time and there is a reason for that. Back in 1987 I was on holiday at Bideford bay, Devon. I complained because the beer tasted odd. I was taken into the managers office and told to shut up and repeatedly punched in the chest. I called the police but no much was done, these days you would go to prison for battery and assault ( ABH).Also this nasty manager had a load of thugs around it. I remember leaving the next day and letting it go, I was… Read Full Review

“We use Caravan and Camping Holidays which lists every...”

Written on: 11/08/2007 by jamie07051975 (1 review written)

We use Caravan and Camping Holidays which lists every late deal throughout the UK for every Haven site direct with Haven. Simple and easy to use… Read Full Review