Walkers Chilli & Lemon Crisps Reviews

4.8

Walkers Chilli & Lemon Crisps - Ask a question now

“Walkers Chilli & Lemon Crisps are fantastic, and so so...”

written by taratidman on 16/03/2009

Walkers Chilli & Lemon Crisps are fantastic, and so so tasty, if only i could buy them in local stores such as tesco! i crave for them!!

472038_Elviera's Response to taratidman's Review

Written on: 08/07/2009

Im in agreement with last reviewer, I love them, but cant find them since I first bought them at Asda, months ago now. If anyone can find a supplier, please blog it. Ta.

“Not the usual cloying taste you usually get with...”

written by xbbc on 27/09/2008

Not the usual cloying taste you usually get with so-called spicy crisps.

Excellent product - delivers on all counts. Big thumbs up.

“I bought Walkers Chilli and Lemon Crisps thinking that...”

written by eamonnblue on 11/07/2008

I bought Walkers Chilli and Lemon Crisps thinking that they would be a bland chilli crisp only to be pleasantly surprised at the increasing heat. As I devoured the rest of the packet the heat given off was so intense that I had to google the packet to find this site. These are clearly not for the faint hearted and no doubt will be passed around school playgrounds as torture treats for years to come. Keep them on the shelf!

“To be honest, I don't munch on crisps hardly ever,...”

written by on 05/07/2008

To be honest, I don't munch on crisps hardly ever, however I would eat anything that claims to be spicy! So when I spotted these crisps in Asda, I had to give them a try and now I am so addicted to them that I am praying that Walker's should not discontinue them ever! I found these crisps at Asda around the month of feb/march and since then have been buying them from there. However, when I went in to the store on Monday, there was none there. I just hope they will bring them back in again. Walkers Chilli and Lemon - Spicy as it claims to be. Open one packet and you'll want another!

“Its great to see Walkers launch such a flavor, I for 1...”

written by on 15/05/2008

Its great to see Walkers launch such a flavor, I for 1 will be buying them as long as they are on the shelves. Well recommend Walkers Chilli & Lemon Crisps.

“Excellent spicy taste. A real breath of fresh air to...”

written by willfarm on 09/12/2007

Excellent spicy taste. A real breath of fresh air to have a 'mainstream' snack that has some bite.Super spicy.

“Unlike many crisps on the market claiming to be "hot"...”

written by Mr J Ward on 10/08/2007

Unlike many crisps on the market claiming to be "hot" or "spicy", Walkers new Chilli & Lemon flavour crisps actually deliver on their claims, and these crisps leave a pleasantly warm sensation in the mouth after you finish the packet. However, although the crisps are flavoured using real chilli and lemon, the lemon element tastes slightly synthetic. Still, this product is a vast improvement on most supposedly chilli flavour crisps in the "standard" crisp market. A welcome addition to the market.