USB Cup Warmer Reviews

3.0

USB Cup Warmer - Ask a question now

“I had one of these last year and in the inter there is...”

written by MummyG on 20/10/2010

I had one of these last year and in the inter there is nothing like a gadget to keep your cup of tea warm.

I did feel guilty though that I left it plugged in all the time wasting electricity when I didn't have a hot drink next to me, so unless the person you are buying for has constant coffees I'd go for something else like a Rubik's Cube :)

“Don't waste your money on this thing: it simply...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by on 06/12/2008

Don't waste your money on this thing: it simply doesn't work. USB can't transfer much enough power to the cup warmer so it barely gets warm (you can touch the plate with your finger and it won't hurt at all). So it can't transfer heat to the cup and your coffee/tea will cold down at the same time it would without this device.

“I got a USB cup warmer which I have found to be...”

written by on 19/06/2008

I got a USB cup warmer which I have found to be invaluable. It keeps my coffee warm whilst I take many useless telephone calls in work. Very good I totally recommend it.