JD Sports www.jdsports.co.uk

JD Sports www.jdsports.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for JD Sports www.jdsports.co.uk

JD Sports www.jdsports.co.uk

“One of the worse companies I have ever dealt with ”

Written on: 24/03/2022 by Lilliana398 (1 review written)

I placed an order which did not arrive. JD Sports customer care team were totally ineffective and after 10 days and several conversations with staff, requesting that the replacement be sent to a different address, the original package arrived at my address. I wrote a long letter of complaint to customer care over two months ago, which I was told had been escalated to the managers. I chased again just under two months ago and again was told that a manager would be in contact with me. I have received no response. Dreadful service right from the start.

“Scammers”

Written on: 03/09/2021 by Sophiet16272 (1 review written)

If u could give 0 I would!  STAY AWAY!!! I returned £130 worth of shoes back in July ! I have generated the returns label & I had to contact to say has JD lost my parcel ? They were unhelpful saying I need the tracking, which I obviously don’t have as I returned them back in JULY! Now I am having to pay for trainers I don’t have. JD REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. I have experienced this before with JD idk why I ordered again !! So have family members. Never again will I order from this company!

“Never order from JDSports they do not refund!”

Written on: 03/05/2021 by SophieTatz (1 review written)

Ordered at the beginning of March, never received the goods, refund still being investigated after 2 month. Worst customer service ever, JD Sports still own me £200. Will never buy again, this company is bad business!

“GO ELSEWHERE”

Written on: 28/04/2021 by Davarob (1 review written)

Bough vouchers from them on 13th April. 2 Day delivery. Today, on 28th April, still not received. Have contacted customer services several times asking for a refund. They're very apologetic, but no money refunded. [email protected] USE JD SPORTS.

“Horror Show”

Written on: 21/04/2021 by Grantpowell2021 (1 review written)

Spent nearly a thousand pounds recently. The website is slow and hard to navigate and tracking information OUT OF DATE and USELESS. It also has accepted money for several orders only to tell me theyre not available ONCE everything else has been dispatched. Delivery times I HAVE BEEN CATEGORICALLY told are estimates and in the terms and conditions there is no set time. Their customer service is ABHORRENT and if you complain THEY tell you its a private matter that will be dealt with IN HOUSE. Iv had delivery refunded FOUR times recently and been promised call backs that never materialise. Also TAKE NO NOTICE to the website they will tell you a WEEK later something is out of stock. Theyve had record sales during the pandemic AND ARE KEEPING government cash and frankly treating cuatomers like TRASH

“Please be very wary using this website. The security...”

Written on: 08/04/2021 by atkinsugly (1 review written)

Please be very wary using this website. The security is not fit for purpose!! Customer service have no authority to do anything and no interest in doing anything. 1st call i was given email address for apparently their fraud dept. Absolute joke that i could not be transferred straight away. Emailed this address and it is now the following day and still no reply. Thank god my bank took quicker action!! Another 2 phone calls to customer service and still no further just a sorry for the inconvenience. Are they actually joking!! They allowed not 1 but 2 separate orders to be placed using my card then allowed them to change the email address and password on my account yet nothing flagged up as suspicious. I have had to cancel all my cards as have no idea how much of my financial information they can access from details on website. Do not trust this company they do not care at all about data protection

“Worse experience ever”

Written on: 30/03/2021 by JaydinMoss (1 review written)

Ohhhhhh I am so so so so angry that I don't even know how to express it .jd sport delivery has been the worse night mare ever .I ordered 5 items and after 5 days I ranged them and ask where my order is ! And I get told ohh two off your item has been cancelled due to not having non stuck in warehouse. I don't even get message or email confirming me that why it are not in stuck or why it says its available online. So I had to ring them myself after bloody 5 days .Mind you this happened to me before and waited over two weeks and then they told me my order got lost in the post but this time I will not let it go I will get compensation I deserve and I will never ever order from them again. I hope the bloody high boos will read these comments to see how they stupid businesses going down .it's taking mick seriously

“Extremely disappointed never using again!!!!”

Written on: 06/03/2021 by CharlotteSpilane (1 review written)

I placed an order yesterday including paying for next day shipment as it is my husbands birthday today and I received an email confirmation of my Order. I then get an email today to say that my order has been cancelled due to lack of stock and a refund issued. It is his birthday today and the gift he is expecting will now no longer be available and I now don’t have time to order a replacement ams with the shops currently being shut he will now be getting no gift. I am appalled at your customer service and am extremely disappointed to received such disappointment from such a respectable company. Rest assured I will be sharing my opinion online and will do all I can to ensure other customers do not receive the same level of disappointment that I have

“Returns and Refund”

Written on: 26/02/2021 by SarahJCooper (1 review written)

I had ordered a couple of items from them that came with no issue, my next order was incorrect, it was a faff to send back but I did get it posted back to them using their pick up label and courier. The process of returning the item was poor, the customer service staff were confused and difficult to deal with, it was returned at the end of December. I have tried several times to get a replacement for the incorrect item or a refund, this is now two months on and I have neither. I am now not getting any response to attempts at contact. I will not purchase from them again, most on line sites are sensible with returns policies this is the first time I have had to deal with one so poorly managed.

“Fate is hard”

Written on: 30/01/2021 by Jab-Jab (1 review written)

Fate is hard, after a long time of waiting, dozens of emails sent with no response, I had given up the idea of receiving my package. The thirtieth day after my order, I FINALLY receive my package. The joy was short-lived, JD sport was mistaken in the color of one of my two items (lmfao). The best is yet to come, the item with the color ordered is out of stock, JD sports has the nerve to ask me to return the unwanted item to trigger the refund. JD sports offers products with a very attractive streetwear style, unfortunately JD sports is not up to the task and proves an undeniable lack of professionalism. When you don't know how to manage an E-commerce, you don't do E-commerce business.

“Never buy from here!!”

Written on: 16/01/2021 by Anna863 (1 review written)

Ordered in November never received parcel called up got told it had been delivered to wrong address so was entitled to a refund, I filled in all relevant paperwork but never received my refund. Chased them for months to now be told in January that my claim is unsuccessful so I won’t be getting my money back! This is disgusting how they can treat customers like this, my claim is now with the financial ombudsman as was an expensive order

“AVOID!!!! Disgusting customer service ”

Written on: 11/01/2021 by Adalynn43 (1 review written)

The customer service is absolutely appalling. Order trainers a month ago with 5-7 days delivery and they never arrived. Kept chasing this up and they eventually admitted they had just ‘lost them’. Didn’t fancy telling me until I kept chasing it up. I spoke to a man from their customer service who was extremely rude and unhelpful and blunt and said all they can do is offer a 10% discount - not very helpful after waiting a month and my order being lost? Every time you email someone in the chain a different person replies and they all say and promise a different thing. Trying to get a refund which is proving impossible. My second and LAST time ordering from JD Sports, absolutely appalling and embarrassing. No wonder everything is on discount, clearly the only way they’re making money

“Disgusting customer service ”

Written on: 21/12/2020 by JDsucks123 (1 review written)

You should be ashamed of yourselves. Refusing returns claiming they’ve been worn and violating your returns policy is disgusting.

“ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING ”

Written on: 16/12/2020 by PaytonNoonan (1 review written)

24 nov - placed a order online  25 nov - email received great news order going through warehouse 29 nov - email received thanks for patience dealing with order 30 nov - email received order delayed update when moves keep updated 1 dec - you cancelled order over night bar a tracksuit which was the wrong size I called you asking what was going on it took over 45 mins you said sorry was your mistake and only happens to 2% of people it’s all out of stock nobody informed me a checked my bank statement disscusting I explained the one thing your sending is not the size I ordered she said return to sender when comes. I explained on site now I can order the same items now your sites says there all in stock she said wait til Friday the site will be up to date. 2 dec - email received track my order absolutely joke 3 dec - two different texts from Herman’s morning and afternoon changing times wait all day they can return to sender with tracksuit 4 dec - after advice placed order again 462449651 confirm it will be with me before the 12 dec Herman’s text again wait in for so called delivery’s 6 dec - email received order being sorted 7 dec - email received how to return item bk joke called so called head office explained you told me to return to sender spoke to a guy discussed with his attitude rude blaming me for your mess asked to talk to a manager he said no on phone for over 30 mins most bad comments u have over internet mention him 9 dec - received email sorry for delay due to demand called head office at 11.31 for over 45 mins asked to talk to manager flipped off again the guy said order just reached warehouse should be picked by end of week and I asked if they got the tracksuit back he looked said half way back. He also ensured to keep me updated on my order never heard from him again 11 dec - email received thanks for your patience sorry for delay 12 dec - sent to emails regarding order nothing back called at 14.37 for 43 mins spoke to a girl asked for a manager to make formal complaint she said there is no one explained situation she looked for tracksuit returned after putting he on hold she then agreed to give me the original refund and said she will keep me updated regarding my order and send me 20 gift voucher her happened told her I want a manager not have that never heard again from her. 18.09 45 mins on phone asking why manager never called me back what’s happening and asked why they had ignored my to emails the person said she can’t find notes on system fuming I said if the order is not going to get here tell me so I can try some were else she said it will be here for Xmas I asked for a manager again she said they will call me back. 21.49pm 49 mins on phone call back for manager had to go through hole situation again the guy was gob snacked checked stock at warehouse said all in but order hasn’t been picked he put me on hold and again a manager will call me bk at 22.14pm manager called me wasn’t real bothered said order will come before Xmas explained if not tell me now also informed him you will not be fobbing me of with 20 voucher which never came anyway but I will get compensated when order received joke. After a few hours got the refund for the returned tracksuit you had my money done 24 nov on first order. 14 dec - check progress on my account says order just processing 15 dec - checked again same status called head office had to go through whole situation again called at 12.12 for over 37 mins same old rubbish still not picked she couldn’t believe situation she also said all notes was not on system told her I wanted a manager there and then she said they would call me bk nothing again and she also said she will update me today she was on 7.30 pm again nothing I explained if it isn’t going to come say now it will be there before Xmas I told her I want my compensation sorting all my phone call charges bk which it n total is over seven hours I have all times and dates. Waited til half six tonight again nothing no answer no call back with updates or managers calls. I called back again to over 58 mins had to say whole situation again she couldn’t find any information or updates told here I want a manager now she said hold the line came bk said they will call me back I told her today it’s gone on long enough I will take it all further she also kept putting me on hold clearly to talk to a manager said nothing she can do my items are in stock unable to chase warehouse I told her it’s disgusting. Yet again never called back by any manager she also informed me all notes not on system working from home no supervision clearly all the staff need the managers I am a single mum with serious mental health I can’t go shopping that’s why I ordered on line I have asked time and time again for managers help I have made at least six complaints and informed them to tell me if I need to shop some were else it’s to late to order online for Xmas anywhere know and takes weeks for refunds I can’t afford to pay out two three times for same things I have spent money on over seven hours of call to your so called head office which is staff at home never got a gift card and you wound be compensating me 20 gift voucher i till you that now. All this situation has been called by yourself nobody else if I don’t get any answers tomorrow I am taking it all further can’t believe all the bad reviews you have all over the internet for same thing and Martin Lewis u make me laugh u only answer a good review. I will go a lot further that reviews I have been advised. This email was sent to geninquireinfo Onlinehelp Customercare Absolutely nothing back After no response again called customer care today explained all again on phone over twenty mins cut me of called again spoke to a guy he totally agreed how bad it was he said I have put forward compensation for over seven hours of calls back, compensation in general and manger sorting my delivery as priority he will call me back to today definitely he is just waiting to get my compensation agreed. Two hours sat her again nothing called back spoke to a guy asked for the same person said just keep calling number til you get him there all on phones at home could not believe it rang again a to a guy called raf over a hour went through it all again after an hour sake rubbish and said he could not find what the other man had said today. After asking again for a manager cut me off. Got hold of him again said give me 48 hours said no even spoke to a jd store today they was appalled there is so call manager. Said I wanted contact details cut me of again at 20.59 can’t believe it all wish I had checked reviews before ordering. Never been treated like this as a customer ever I have recorded everything all times calls emails texts numbers called people I spoke to and for how long all emails sent and told them to pull calls records as a start on call it says all being recorded I will not let this lie DONT EVER ORDER FROM JD ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING check all reviews on line all bad just on one site I found 1113 over past two months

“Absolute Joke”

Written on: 07/12/2020 by BMBWD (1 review written)

Please actually tell me what the problem is, i do not need another cookie cutter response with links to pages that do not answer the question. The order was placed on 20th November. You say it will "be delivered before Thu 26th Nov 2020". Evasive responses from every method of contact - text message, Twitter and email. If just once someone would've responded with some actual information to explain the delay it would be fine. However every response has just been a fob off with no information, even when advised directly that i want to know what the delay is you just respond with... "We've got your order, it's being dealt with, we can't tell you any more" Your customer service is an absolute joke.

“Does anyone actually get items from the sale price??”

Written on: 12/11/2020

Does anyone actually get items from the sale price?? I put in 2 seperate orders in this sale, both were acknowledged and listed as in stock. One order of 3 items (All listed as in stock) cancelled due to no stock, refunded the next day. Other order for 2 items (Both listed as in stock) Cancelled due to no stock. STILL WAITING FOR REFUND 1 WEEK LATER!! This has happened to me before with JD also. Most of these items were meant as birthday presents, which i have not been able to afford to replace due to still waiting on refund. All i got was a "sorry it's not our fault" yet again. Customer service REFUSED to let me speak to supervisor or duty manager and REFUSED to connect me with any complaints department. I spend hundreds of pounds some months on sports clothing and can safely say JD WON'T be getting any of it in future. ABSOLUTE DISGRACE from what i THOUGHT was a reputable company. USE ANOTHER STORE!!!!

“bought a pair of trainers for my sons birthday online...”

Written on: 06/11/2020 by hotspurdavid (1 review written)

bought a pair of trainers for my sons birthday online cost 114 pounds and they fell apart in the wash! 35 e mails later to customer services and after doing everything in their power to put me off they told me inspection had turned them down for a refund, what a bunch! my advice to any potential customers is take your custom somewhere else.

“I Ordered a £175 tracksuit for my boyfriend it...”

Written on: 02/11/2020 by Kate0704 (1 review written)

I Ordered a £175 tracksuit for my boyfriend it didn’t arrive. Contacted jd who constantly told me Hermes had delivered it. Filled out all relevant forms and after weeks of sending emails and just being fobbed off by JD I opened a case on PayPal. Even though Hermes had already declared this parcel as missing, they still provided PayPal the tracking number to say it had been sent. PayPal closed my case. I then contacted Hermes directly who confirmed they had declared the parcel as missing, went back to JD who said I would now have to forward the email to a different department (she could have forwarded it and copied me in, but she told me she is not allowed to discuss this case with me, like I’m some sort of criminal!) They then replied to me and said PayPal decision stands and they won’t refund me. So, PayPal by providing them a tracking number, when Hermes had already declared the parcel as missing to them and then because of the false information, they provided, the case was closed and I will not get a refund. They will also claim their money back off of Hermes as the parcel has been declared as missing, so this amount will be credited to them on their bill, from Hermes. I cannot believe such a well known company would act so dishonestly, I will now have to take this through my bank as a fraudulent payment, with the proof it was never delivered which they know but are still refusing to refund!

“Avoid at all costs!”

Written on: 13/10/2020 by Melorwen (1 review written)

This company does not deserve even the 1 star I am giving them. First of all, the experience on their website is terrible, e.g. items are promoted as customisable, then when you click through it turns out they are not. My order was 8 days late from the final delivery deadline. Customer service is the worst that I've experienced; they send you templated responses that don't even touch upon the issue you raised, then at the end say they've closed the request because the enquiry has been satisfied. My order arrived with one item missing, which rendered the whole purchase pointless; they say that item is out of stock, but it's still appearing as available on the website. The quality of products is horrible as well, very cheap material that won't survive a single wash, which is especially shocking considering their extortionate prices. In a nutshell, this is a total waste of your time and money - avoid if you can!

“Don’t shop online ”

Written on: 26/09/2020 by Stocka585 (1 review written)

Ordered items of clothing online so I had a nice outfit for family meet up today 6 days ago have had to go out and buy elsewhere now as nothing has been delivered and customer service can’t tell me when or what just had text message “thankyou for your patience.....”????? Asked for my order to be cancelled and money back as order not left warehouse yet but told I have to wait until package has been delivered to store before I can get my money back so this could go on for another couple of weeks before I get paid back!!! Placed my order in good faith and should not be in this situation Usually shop In-store a lot but no more Want my money back!