Specialized Crossroad Reviews

Media Gallery for Specialized Crossroad

Specialized Crossroad

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have never had so many problems with a bike in my...”

Written on: 28/09/2008

I have never had so many problems with a bike in my life. Do not buy this. I found the rims to be weak, the gears were bad and the bike wass just heavy. I was a comfortable ride but that doesnt make up for the other shortcomings. I would not recommend the Specialized Crossroad hybrid bike… Read Full Review

Walkman2015's Comment

Written on: 19/11/2014

you would reasonably think that a negative experience like that would foster some in depth reasoning behind the negative comments expressed. gears were bad, bike was heavy maybe the info was a little too specific for me

Read 1 Comment