Panasonic DMREX95VEBS Reviews

Specification for Panasonic DMREX95VEBS

Main characteristics
Number of Discs: 1
Connections
Inputs: Composite x 1 S-Video x 1 RGB (via SCART) Composite (via SCART) S-Video (via SCART) Audio (via SCART)
Convenience
Height: 8.4 cm
Width: 43 cm
Weight: 6.19 kg
Depth: 35.1 cm

“The Panasonic DMREX95VEBS is excellent. I have had...”

Written on: 03/04/2009

The Panasonic DMREX95VEBS is excellent. I have had mine for over two years. I have found it to be easy to drive once I had run through the menus a couple of times. The machine has been used for, TV recording to HD, transcription of VHS tapes to HD also to DVD, transcription of HD to DVD and copying DVDs.

Ok, the manual is full of information but extremely difficult to navigate. My advice is to play with the machine and become familiar with the menus. Only refer to manual for information… Read Full Review

“I can only speak as I find and have had this product...”

Written on: 10/12/2008 by Purplealan (1 review written)

I can only speak as I find and have had this product approx 4yrs
I am 64yrs of age and have used it most days for recording or D.V.Ds my grandchildren have a lot of VHS tapes they watch over and over, the quality of recordings is brilliant I record from HDD to DVDs quite often and I just love the whole machine, I personally find it very easy to use and have no problem with the manual if it went wrong tomorrow I would buy another one. … Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I would not advise anyone to buy the Panasonic...”

Written on: 30/07/2008

I would not advise anyone to buy the Panasonic DMREX95VEBS machine as it has an impossible manual, which takes any enjoyment of using this machine… Read Full Review