Fifty Lounge Restaurant, Loughborough Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Fifty Lounge Restaurant, Loughborough - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“I reserved a table for two for the following evening...”

Written on: 11/12/2008

I reserved a table for two for the following evening and left a contact number. When we turned up at the restaurant they had given the table to someone else. One of the people serving dealt with us as said 'I am only the messenger'. No one came to us and said sorry.
Based on this I would not recommend it. What more can I say!?

“I would thoroughly recommend anyone & everyone to try...”

Written on: 23/12/2007 by jonleo (1 review written)

I would thoroughly recommend anyone & everyone to try out the Fifty Lounge restaurant in Loughborough...fantastic!!… Read Full Review