Njewa Safaris Reviews

Njewa Safaris - Ask a question now

“car rent”

written by federico79 on 28/02/2013

Noleggiato rav4 tutto ok. Macchina superiore agli standard. Unico guasto piccola foratura (1.5 euro di spesa).

“I have hired vehicles from Njewa Safaris and their...”

written by on 25/01/2009

I have hired vehicles from Njewa Safaris and their services are exceptional. Reliable land-cruisers, rav-4s, saloons and safari vans.
Once I referred a friend for an all-inclusive package but there were no complains. Thus I think they are very much determined to work and give the best being a family business. Impressed by International arrivals Welcome
Punctuality.
Professional drivers/guides
Reliable vehicles; Did Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Kenya without a breakdown.
Well organized Border crossing arrangements.
Discounted prices
Full day game drives.

“They have great expertise offering the best of Kenya...”

written by on 01/12/2008

They have great expertise offering the best of Kenya on a reasonable budget, true bang for the buck. I even went on my honeymoon (safari and beach) with them, and I have been hooked since.

“Njewa Safaris are a very friendly company in Nairobi,...”

written by Fisher1 on 02/04/2008

Njewa Safaris are a very friendly company in Nairobi, Kenya I have ever come across. Fair prices. Reliable 4wds and saloons. Budget safaris. Complementary transfers. 99% good.
Recommendable to all travels to Africa. No bad points at all.

“Overall perfect and wonderful.”

written by camping2010 on 31/07/2007

Overall perfect and wonderful.