Vivaciti Broadband Reviews - www.vivaciti.com

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Vivaciti Broadband www.vivaciti.com - Ask a question now

“How Vivaciti (J and V data) lost in court but won't...”

Written on: 06/05/2017 by BastienUK (1 review written)

Vivaciti (J and V data services ltd) violated every possible rules and regulations in their scheme to ransom money from me by holding my internet as hostage. Long story short, after much dispute, they sued me, I countersued, I won, judge ordered them to pay, and they won't pay. What I have learned is Vivaciti (J and V data) is run by people who will consistently and wilfully neglected and violated all manners of legislations, regulations, processes, protocols, and completely abandon all… Read Full Review

“avoid at all costs”

Written on: 17/09/2014 by Lindsey21 (1 review written)

This firm used to be ok but is now terrible. I am getting 2 different invoices each month. I constantly have to check my direct debits as they often overcharge , then have the hassle of getting a refund. I was under the impression I was on a monthly rtollong contract but when requested to leave was told I had to pay 75% of the remaining 9 months cost Complete rip off artists… Read Full Review

“To scared to use my Vivaciti web hosting now - HELP”

Written on: 29/06/2014 by mandy2014 (1 review written)

Desperate for help please - To scared to use my Vivaciti web hosting now IP address keeps getting blocked by vivaciti firewall For the past few days I am continually having my IP address blocked by my free web hosting service at vivaciti. Who ever the person is at the other end, seem to just keep repeating there is some "Odd Stuff" or some "Odd file Requests" But I tried to explain all I was doing, downloading (Free software) stuff like you find at Softaculous. Dotclear, open-blog… Read Full Review

“vivaciti my experience”

Written on: 28/06/2014 by AntonSnyder (1 review written)

So on the face of it it looked a good static ip deal,until the repeated unusable connection or ghosting on network meaning you couldn't log in. Over a week of no internet access and no compensation as you pay asdl not service. The final straw they give me notice of change to another provider and login details, only to tell me that the service isn't available and I can either choose another product or migrate. So this evening without warning my website goes down, I've been given a mac code… Read Full Review

Mandy2014's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2014

I have just had very bad experience regarding my Ip being blocked in the firewall related to the (free) web hosting. Who ever the tech person was basically said I was Lying (not once but twice) here is the e-mail(s) I got:

(1st e-mail) Can we ask what you are doing when the IP gets blocked as looking through the access logs we are seeing some very odd file requests coming from your IP address.

(2nd e-mail)The IP block has been removed but looking at the logs some odd stuff was going on through your connection to the web server

Both times I asked (who-ever) will not give there name, what do they/he/her mean by odd? As twice I explained, I was looking for a Blog or some kind of posting software (free) like open source stuff dotclear, open-blog etc if reading sounded good download the software unpacked, ftp using filezilla then installing it.

And that was it. OK maybe I connected a few times in the same day. But that's not weird or ODD STUFF is it? So why do they just not WHITE-LIST my fixed IP address. Insteading of trying to say i am Lying.

Vivaciti's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

We would not just white list your IP address if you are sending mal-formed data streams to your webhosting account this could cause issues with the webserver as a hole so the firewall has blocked the IP as it is designed to do.

Vivaciti's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

I am sorry we are no longer able to provide a service to you, but we have release all contracts and given MACs were requested.
Looking at your account with us you don't host your web site with us, so how and why your website would have issues I am afraid we could not answer, it may be better to direct your review over your website issues to the company the manages and hosts your website.
Vivaciti

Read 3 Comments

“Pros: ”

Written on: 09/02/2011

Pros:

"They have always sorted out the problem, the support people know their stuff". And most of all there Enta package has been rock solid at 3.8Mb.

Cons

When I signed up 2 years ago the communication was a little on the briefside. Just be sure you know what you want as they resell a number of packages some IMHO better than others after trying their LLU via Murphex that was worse than the orginal Enta Package I was on a moved back to their Enta.

I good ISP with knowledgeable staff not… Read Full Review

Teaker1S's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

If you cut static ip address then the server on the end will cease to have internet access

If you want to throw your toys out of the pram then you are barking up the wrong tree, I just work here, and I sleep well at night with the knowledge that I do all I can to help people.

I would thank you to not send anything further to my email address.

Read 1 Comment

“I have been with Vivaciti for more then a year now....”

Written on: 23/01/2011

I have been with Vivaciti for more then a year now. I've never had any issue with them. They provide the service what they advertise and you sign up. The customer service is brilliant and their "ticket system" to solve problems is working flawlessly. I highly recommend Vivaciti to everybody who want a very reliable service both speed-wise and customer service. By the way! I'm on the LLU Unlimited package… Read Full Review

“Had Vivaciti for a month now, i live in an area where...”

Written on: 22/12/2010

Had Vivaciti for a month now, i live in an area where the only service is ADSL Max, so took Enta service on Home 60 and can say i am very pleased, the fact you get 60GB peak usage and unlimited off peak is great, and as i only used shy of 20GB during peak i have downgraded to Home 30, very happy with speeds and as i can turn interleaving off my xbox live is perfect 24/7. great service… Read Full Review

“joined on 12th november and had nothing but chew...”

Written on: 30/11/2010

joined on 12th november and had nothing but chew firstly gave me wrong login details so wasnt migrated straight forward had to ring them quite a bit then finally connected and they were requesting another payment of £19.36 even tho i had already paid then were going to block my number . never again i am waiting for my mac code and leaving these . wouldnt recommend if you want hassle free broadband… Read Full Review

“joined them you cannot even see how your order...”

Written on: 19/11/2010

joined them you cannot even see how your order progresses and sent a ticket and yet still cant reply so once i join i will be asking for mac code they have took my money and i think the company is a shambles i will be moving back to where i was in first place… Read Full Review

“migrated to Vivaciti on the 8th from Enta after their...”

Written on: 19/12/2009

migrated to Vivaciti on the 8th from Enta after their throttling shenanigins and what a difference,admittedly i am now on LLU (75GB package via Tiscali tail)but speed is constant 24/7 so far.
Had a few doubts about a service using anything to do with T but shouldnt have, Vivaciti run all the main connection.
Support has been good when needed via their own forum,pre-sale enquiries answered in good time and after sales queries sorted as well… Read Full Review

“Have been with Vivaciti almost a year now and after...”

Written on: 19/12/2009

Have been with Vivaciti almost a year now and after using one of their resold services which let customers and Vivacit themselves down massively, I am now using the Home Premium offering which (though somewhat more expensive) is far better than any other 8Meg offering I have used. Speeds are as fast as they can be, the service has not goen down yet and Vivaciti are always quick to respond to question either on the forum or via the ticket system. With no hope fo ever seeing cable or LLU out here… Read Full Review

“Not sure that its worth the money.”

Written on: 14/01/2008 by bellows (1 review written)

Not sure that its worth the money… Read Full Review

“You get no telephone package or line rental or any of...”

Written on: 04/01/2008 by FaGsRbaD (1 review written)

You get no telephone package or line rental or any of that bundled rubbish or claims of your internet being (ahem) 'free' like these super companies that are all so eager to take your money and give you rubbish service, next to no communication, foreign support and also numerous billing and or bank/payment hassles. Believe me I have had it all...why is it always the largest (and cheapest) companies that give the poorest service?
With vivaciti you are definitely NOT just another number on the… Read Full Review

“Pay that little bit extra to use this superb service....”

Written on: 11/11/2007 by coledavis (2 reviews written)

Pay that little bit extra to use this superb service. I tried Plus-net before this and regretted it… Read Full Review

“Came across Vivaciti Broadband after reading about...”

Written on: 31/07/2007 by thedoctor69 (1 review written)

Came across Vivaciti Broadband after reading about them on a forum somewhere, called them with some technical questions, and to my surprise they knew what I was talking about, and answered ALL my questions with no trouble at all.
Have called them sometimes (normally around lunch time) and the phone lines can be busy, one time, I did not even leave a message and still got a call back about 10 mins later, so great as no soppy call queuing.
Had some problems with the BT side of my line, and they… Read Full Review