DGK Stevie Williams Stereotype (Purple Drank) Reviews

DGK Stevie Williams Stereotype (Purple Drank) - Ask a question now

“Overall this was an amazing deck . Lasted me like 2-3...”

Written on: 28/12/2007

Overall this was an amazing deck . Lasted me like 2-3 months and yeaaa. They are all around awesome… Read Full Review

“This deck all-around is great and I definitely...”

Written on: 29/07/2007 by mp3musicman (2 reviews written)

This deck all-around is great and I definitely recommend buying it. I skate hard and usually have to get a new deck every 2-3 months but after a month with this deck I still have no razortail unlike many of my previous ones. Whether your trying something down a 10 or tryin' to get down 3 this deck is good for you. However I would not recommend this as a first skateboard or as a skateboard for anyone just starting out because it s feel is more geared toward a more experienced rider. Overall… Read Full Review