Kerastase Conditioner (Various) Reviews

• Overall Scent

Kerastase Conditioner (Various) - Ask a question now

“Personallty I love the lait vital conditioner, it does...”

Written on: 23/03/2009 by Lady G (34 reviews written)

Personallty I love the lait vital conditioner, it does work for my hair, makes it feel thicker, less static, good sheen and no tangles. I think it is expensive very expensive really but having tried many many hair products this is in my humble opinion worth investing in as you only need a tiny bit and it goes a long way! combine with a cheaper shampoo and then it costs less for your haircare!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have tried many of the products in the Kerastase...”

Written on: 26/07/2007 by beautybear (49 reviews written)

I have tried many of the products in the Kerastase line, and I can state without reservation, that this is the most bloated, over-priced, haute coiffeur, wannabe trash being sold as "luxury quality" hair care that I've come across in a long time. The products are pure silicone junk with a microscopic amount of "actives" (less than the fragrance). They do make your hair smooth, as long as you keep using them, but, if your hair needs real help - I wouldn't waste my time (or money)… Read Full Review