U2, Pop Reviews

U2, Pop - Ask a question now

“Back in the day when U2 to me was completely unknown,...”

Written on: 25/07/2007 by Black Ghost 7 (139 reviews written)

Back in the day when U2 to me was completely unknown, I heard some stuff of their 'All that you can't leave behind' album and with my birthday coming up asked some friends to get me that. They must have been U2 rookies too and instead got me 'Pop', thinking that was U2's latest release. After being slightly disappointed I gave the album a good listening and must admit not being too impressed at first.

But time saw me coming back to this album, even if it was just for the few melodies that… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Black Ghost 7's Review

Written on: 25/07/2007

Great review, and a great record.

Read 1 Comment