Shopzilla Reviews - www.shopzilla.co.uk

Shopzilla www.shopzilla.co.uk - Ask a question now

“A cheap item. Delivery fine. ”

Written on: 01/09/2010

A cheap item. Delivery fine.
Charge you $100 a year later.
Passed my details to third companies.
Do not reply to any emails successfully.
Website breaks standards by failing you to unsubscribe your details to the company.
A big warning to all customers.
This has happened to thousands of people and wastes a lot of your time and money, that you won't realise straight away.
Becareful what you click on on their website.
Bad Bad Bad. Should not be allowed to trade… Read Full Review

“I love to shop online and as I was browsing I came...”

Written on: 16/02/2010 by danisexygirl (1 review written)

I love to shop online and as I was browsing I came across Urbangifts.co.uk and had a peek at items for sale. The item that caught my eye is the Deluxe Spectrum Umbrella and is certainly different to the average umbrella. It has fibre-optic lights that change colour and certainly attracts attention. The seller had great comms and very friendly. Very fast delivery and would 100% recommend this seller's site!… Read Full Review