Marmaris, Lunamar Apartments Reviews

Marmaris, Lunamar Apartments - Ask a question now

“just back from lunamar apartments - accomodation fab...”

Written on: 18/06/2009 by grace73572003 (1 review written)

just back from lunamar apartments - accomodation fab no complaints at all… Read Full Review

“Would like to say that we arrived at the Lunamar with...”

Written on: 01/06/2009 by LondonTurkeylover (1 review written)

Would like to say that we arrived at the Lunamar with some trepidation as the reviews we had read were a mixed bunch, however, we were pleasantly surprised with what we found.
Although the hotel is situated at the top of a large hill, which could be a problem for some guests, we found the stroll down to the village of Armutalan a enjoyably one.
On arrival we were given a room that was at the top of the hotel and was not entirely suitable for us, however, the receptionist was happy to… Read Full Review

“My holiday was the best I have been on. The staff...”

Written on: 17/10/2008 by kieran 562 (1 review written)

My holiday was the best I have been on. The staff there are so friendly and I keep in touch with them all the time on msn and facebook. I am going back again on the 22 August going to book it next month. The maid service is brilliant and they always have a new design to make out of your bed sheets every day. The night life at the Marmaris front was amazing but also the hotel night life is good. The prices of the food n drink are reasonable. PLEASE VISIT THE LUNAMAR APTS. you will have the time… Read Full Review

“I read for too many negative opinions about the hotel,...”

Written on: 21/06/2008 by jacci12 (2 reviews written)

I read for too many negative opinions about the hotel, the hill and the local banter from the males. Within hours I changed my whole perception. The locals were extremely friendly _ i got the impression they like us British folk. They have a good strong culture and one to be admired. I would definitely visit Turkey again. The excursions booked with Nostradamus were all well organised - boat trips and jeep safari and give you the opportunity to sightseer the landscape. I don't think we… Read Full Review

“The staff Lunamar Apartments are very friendly, there...”

Written on: 14/04/2008

The staff Lunamar Apartments are very friendly, there was always friendly people around to have a laugh with. The apartments are always clean, very nice location and very hot. It is absolutely good, I'm definitely going again and have already booked up it was amazing. The only bad point is there is a big hill (not too bad though) and can be quite noisy at night but if you don't mind it its ok… Read Full Review

“Just returned to UK and had to write a review about...”

Written on: 17/07/2007 by Katie1979 (2 reviews written)

Just returned to UK and had to write a review about one of the best holidays ever! My 9 friends and I love Turkey! We were a little worried about over zealous locals but rest assured, everyone is as nice as can be. We didn't have any hassle except from the occasional 'alright girls', nothing we couldn't handle!
Hotel was lovely, the maids were really sweet and didn't bat an eyelid at all our clothes strewn everywhere!
Booked a load of trips with Nostradamus travel. Got the best tan off their… Read Full Review