LipSense By SeneGence Lip Sense Gloss Reviews

LipSense By SeneGence Lip Sense Gloss - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LipSense By SeneGence Lip Sense Gloss

LipSense By SeneGence Lip Sense Gloss
LipSense By SeneGence Lip Sense Gloss

“COULD NEVER EVER GO BACK TO REGULAR LIPSTICK!!”

Written on: 08/04/2013 by NancyNurse (1 review written)

I've been using LipSense for 12 years now and it is the most amazing product of its kind! If you let it dry before adding your gloss, it will NOT come off onto anything! Not even on a white blouse! No more lipstick on glasses; you can eat with it and the best part is: you wake up with a lovely color that's left over after your day is done. You can remove it with the "oops", but I just leave it on because I love having some color when I wake up. At first, it feels a bit strange (a light tingling), but once you put on the gloss made of shea butter, it's soothing and the color just pops! Buy it, you won't be sorry...

“After years of wasting money on lip color that would...”

Written on: 22/08/2009

After years of wasting money on lip color that would not stay on for 10 minutes let alone hours I decided to try Lipsense.

First being over 50 there is no way I can use the ultra bright shades and decided on a couple of neutral shades with a matte clear on top by Lipsense. Having used it for several months now I can clearly say it is the best product I have found that does last nearly all day without a touch up and that includes drinking coffee and eating meals, the color is still there afterward.

The shades can be somewhat off verses the color chart. The blush color I ordered looked like mud in the tube but in fact gives just a hint of natural color to the lips which is what I was looking for! The matte gloss is perfect since over 50, you don't want to look like you have oil slick on your lips (that for the younger crowd).

Certainly won't need to buy any other lip color now that I have Lipsense.

“The glosses are required to keep the lipcolor...”

Written on: 29/10/2008 by anotarytogo (3 reviews written)

The glosses are required to keep the lipcolor (LipSense) on all day, understandable though. My fav is the Pearl gloss, it's dreamy creamy.

“This product is great when you use it by itself or for...”

Written on: 17/07/2007 by CarolClifton (2 reviews written)

This product is great when you use it by itself or for its general use to deliver your moisture when using LipSense lip color. LipSense Glossy contains 95% shea butter which is used to heal burn victims. This gloss will actually change the integrity of your lips. No wax in this product. Was is a complete barrier for any healing aspects of a lip product.