Swordfish 230LR A4 Laminator Reviews

Swordfish 230LR A4 Laminator
2.0

Swordfish 230LR A4 Laminator - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Swordfish 230LR A4 Laminator

“Swordfish laminator A4 230LR Stop working after a few...”

written by Lisa-Harper on 16/03/2016

I bought Swordfish A4 home-office 230LR laminator about few months ago, after laminating a couples of A4 size and it stopped rolling any more, it does heat up but stop rolling so I couldn't use it. I am not sure whether I could repair this machine or should I bin it. Just a feedback to those who wish to buy a laminator, good luck if you've decided to go with this model, I personally won't recommend anyone buy this model.

“I bought my Swordfish Laminator about a year ago. I...”

written by on 11/08/2010

I bought my Swordfish Laminator about a year ago. I would guess that I've probably laminated about fifty to sixty pouches of A4. I went to use it the other day and it would not heat up. It's not the sort of thing you take to a repair shop so it is now binned !! I came on this site to see what would be a good'un so I thought I would also contribute..

“I bought the Swordfish 230LR A4 Laminator to use...”

written by Franky Baby on 22/08/2007

I bought the Swordfish 230LR A4 Laminator to use around the home a while ago now, and I have had no problems with it so far. It has a light, compact and fairly stylish design (well, as stylish as Laminators can get anyway)! It takes around ten minutes to warm up, and is particularly useful for doing photo's. In fact, I was a bit laminating happy when I first bought it (seriously... even the cat almost got laminated), but I have since calmed down!