Bionaire BAP825RCS-IUK Tower Air Purifier Reviews

“Bionaire ”

Written on: 30/03/2010

Bionaire
BAP825RC

I have two of these units and they are fantastic barring a couple of points I will mention shortly.
The units have remote controls powered by two AAA batteries.
There are 3 speed settings, rotate setting and ionizer on/off.
The filter light comes on if they need to be replaced (two filters per unit). I prefer to carefully wash the filter (I dont think your supposed to but can save a fortune), allthough I have never waited long enough for the filter light to come on between… Read Full Review

Johnwataboy's Comment

Written on: 25/06/2013

Sounds as if you have bought a defective one. (rattling)
Also seems to be expensive to run. I think I would rather go for a different make.

Read 1 Comment