Varadero, Sandals Royal Hicacos Reviews

Varadero, Sandals Royal Hicacos - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Varadero, Sandals Royal Hicacos

Varadero, Sandals Royal Hicacos

“we have visited this hotel twice and have booked again...”

Written on: 17/03/2011

we have visited this hotel twice and have booked again for Sept 2011. This is a great hotel. I often see reviews stating that the hotel does not measure up to other Sandals hotels. Maybe. I have not been to another Sandals hotel. However, compare the prices. You will pay around £1300 for two weeks here, compared to £3000 in other Sandals hotels. So please take this into account when making comparisons.

The hotel is excellent. Service is first class. Food is great. Staff are… Read Full Review

“My husband and I stayed at the Royal Hicacos 4 years...”

Written on: 21/02/2011

My husband and I stayed at the Royal Hicacos 4 years ago and are looking forward to returning in a weeks time. My husband is both Diabetic and Celiac and he found plenty to eat (and drink) and was happy with how the food tasted. So was I but I am not a picky eater. The staff were friendly and eager to help. We also like the Concierge programme and booked that this year as well as last time.

Cuba is a great place for Canadians to visit. I want to go to Havana this time. We only went into… Read Full Review

“Having visited number of other resorts in Cuba,...”

Written on: 01/02/2009 by R A Verhoeckx (1 review written)

Having visited number of other resorts in Cuba, including a Sandals Resort in Jamica. The Sandals Royal Hicacos in Varadero has to be best. There are many factors that I look at as how this resort reflects to it's visitors. But the most important factor is the openness, courteous manner, and dedication of management and staff. This friendly environment was evident from the first day we arrived at Sandals Royal Hicacos to the day we left.
The meals wether it was breakfast, lunch or evening… Read Full Review

“If you are going to Cuba you will benefit from...”

Written on: 07/04/2008 by Ohemmingway (1 review written)

If you are going to Cuba you will benefit from accepting that you are in a Country that is restricted by its limitations of not enjoying a free trade economy. It is also has a tropical climate and so service is generally slower than in colder climates. However, the people are genuinely friendly and happy to make your visit a memorable one and the emphasis is on relaxation. Slow down and you will enjoy it much more. Try and see more than the resort areas to appreciate the contrast in lifestyles… Read Full Review