Geox j7102a01450c7004 Reviews

Geox j7102a01450c7004 - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“I purchased my first pair of Geox trainers for my...”

Written on: 24/04/2009 by Ny2006 (1 review written)

I purchased my first pair of Geox trainers for my toddler a few months ago. I had absolutely no complaints about the visual styling, or fit and was seduced by the "respiratory" feature. They seemed to keep my daughters feet dry - even when she splashed in puddles on occasion. However, after a recent shopping trip to replace the outgrown Geox trainers, my daughter wore home her new shoes (not Geox) and I put the old Geox trainers in the new shoe box. I left them there overnight. The next… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have had a pair of Geox for around 8 months now. In...”

Written on: 06/11/2008 by deanyoung69 (1 review written)

I have had a pair of Geox for around 8 months now. In the summer they do let your feet breath, or let your feet sweat, this is down to the holes in the sole. However come Autumn and the rain my feet are now wet as these little holes let in the water. My advice would be stick to Clarks… Read Full Review

“Italian shoes always seem to be better than many...”

Written on: 07/09/2007 by P Cooper (1 review written)

Italian shoes always seem to be better than many others. Geox will be my preferred shoe from now on.

Ordered the Geox j7102a01450c7004 online from www.shoevillage.co.uk, with free delivery and with me within 24 hours.
Much better quality than I had expected, and my son no longer has smelly feet!
I would recommend to anyone who wants something different, and quality… Read Full Review

“A fair price for a very good quality shoe. ”

Written on: 06/07/2007 by S Foot (1 review written)

A fair price for a very good quality shoe.
It does help if they are supplied and fitted by competent staff who care.
Thank you to De La Mare Shoes… Read Full Review