Carnival Cruises, Valor, Exotic Western Caribbean Reviews

• Entertainment on board

Carnival Cruises, Valor, Exotic Western Caribbean - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I went on a cruise with the Carnival Valor for my...”

Written on: 13/02/2010

I went on a cruise with the Carnival Valor for my Honeymoon. It was wonderful. Although they could have offered us a few more luxuries such as champagne upon entering and on formal night the service was great.
Everyone that worked on board were very positive and friendly. When we saw our dinning room waiters during the day they made an effort to come over and speak to us, inquire how our day was and what we had planned. We came to really enjoy speaking with them and ended up giving a few people… Read Full Review

Jwilson2481's Comment

Written on: 25/02/2010

I found this review very helpful because...it was indepth and thorough! We would love soe pictures if at all possible to help further fuel the dream of what to expect

Read 1 Comment