Robert Dyas Reviews - www.robertdyas.co.uk

Robert Dyas www.robertdyas.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I do not know what kind of outfit this is but they are...”

Written on: 27/08/2022 by Coleman228 (1 review written)

I do not know what kind of outfit this is but they are not reputable traders and I feel I may have been tricked. I purchased 256 coffee pods for £69.99 which is roughly the market price. I think it highly unlikely I will ever see my £69.99 again. They were on the website as one single item; they did not sell them in other quantities. Six days later I received 16 pods worth about £4.40 in damaged packaging. Trying to get this resolved with customer services is hopeless. First online chat person never got back to me. Second attempt no one even responded. Emailed describing issue and got reply asking me to describe issue!!! No point in phoning as service deliberately avoids providing service as you cannot speak to a human. To date, they have had £69.99 for 10 days and all I have to show for it is £4.40 worth of pods which look like they have been trodden on. Excuse is "supplier" does not sell 256 pods. "Supplier" will collect and refund will be issued 3-5 days later. Now told "supplier" wants me to return it to click and collect store. It's only 400 miles away! I did not purchase anything from a "supplier". I purchased it from www.robertdyas.co.uk. I did not pay a "supplier". I paid www.robertdyas.co.uk. I have been told the "supplier" does not sell this item; it would appear I have bought an item which does not exist from someone with whom I was not trading! Is that a sham or not? It's worth less than £4.40 and it is their fault; why bother asking for it to be returned? After all, they have had my payment for 10 days already and I have nothing but a great deal of grief and worry. If you trade with www.robertdyas.co.uk just wave goodbye to your hard-earned cash. They have no concept of customer service; www.robertdyas.co.uk has regarded me like something contemptable in which it has trodden. I have no recourse other than to pass this to Trading Standards.

“Delivery failed to arrive on time! ”

Written on: 20/08/2022 by Brylee473 (1 review written)

placed an order before 10.15am, paid for 'Next Day Delivery' and waited in anticipation for my items to arrive ...... they did not! I contacted Customer Services who couldn't examine why my order had not been delivered and was unable to tell me when it was likely to arrive either! I was refunded my delivery charge, which was a kind gesture, but I felt frustrated, as I had cancelled an order from another supplier, as RobertDyas offered such quick delivery. I have learned my lesson: never again!

“Bad customer service ”

Written on: 20/07/2022 by Dawnpin (9 reviews written)

I ordered a new fan from your company as I needed it urgently,so I chose your company and booked a set date of 20/7/22 and received a email today saying that it is now not arriving on the set date it is now arriving on 21/7/22 instead I am a carer for my son and husband basically feel very let down by your company

“Awful Customer Service ”

Written on: 15/07/2022 by Dohertylz289 (1 review written)

I purchased a Furniture To Go wardrobe through Dyas and this will be the first and last time using the company. I had a problem with the wardrobe (apart from the poor quality) where the holes were drilled into the wrong side of the top panel. Called FTG who advised 3 weeks for a new part. I didn't have time to wait that long so advised to contact R Dyas for a refund. Long story short, was told I'd need to email photos and box up all the parts until they were uplifted, I didn't have the space for so realised it would be easier to drill holes in myself so deleted photos and contacted R Dyas to explain. Well, multiple emails back and forth between different advisers who have asked for different things as haven't read full communication chain. One adviser suggested a partial refund the then the next advisor was extremely patronising in telling me how to retrieve deleted photos. Inefficient and unreliable customer service, will no be using again. Avoid all the Copenhagen furnitue as well as over priced and cheap quality.

“Don't buy from this company. Once you buy from them...”

Written on: 06/07/2021

Don't buy from this company. Once you buy from them you will receive an email with a fake delivery date and a fake tracking order button. Once you press the fake button it just takes you to your invoice. Furthermore if you want to try to contact customer service by email and not to talk to the robot that they have on their website you will just loose 5 minutes from your life by sending an email.

“Awful Service”

Written on: 28/02/2021 by 36McKee (1 review written)

4 main problems: 1. They charged me for delivery when their website was promoting free delivery 2. The product they sent me was broken 3. They wanted me to sit in all day between 8-6 for them to collect their own broken product 4. They then declined to correspond further as they said I was not contacting them from the same email as on the order.... I only have one email and purchase confirmation came to that email so I have no idea what they mean. They told me to phone.... there is no number on their website. They told me to "live" chat.... I never heard back.

“Intrusive obstructive store experience”

Written on: 10/02/2021 by Chr123 (1 review written)

The current situation as confirmed to me by head office after I complained, is that no entry is allowed in all stores unless you tell the member of staff stationed at the door, the specific thing you have come to purchase. If you wish to browse it is not allowed! This is now company policy. Other stores open during this pandemic allow browsing and adhere to Covid-19 guidelines. AVOID if you wish to browse!

“Never ever buy from this company”

Written on: 11/01/2021 by Ajc57 (1 review written)

Do not buy anything from there website ever, they have the worst customer services i have ever come across 5 stars for that, i bought a christmas present for my daughter online, she opened it straight out of the box and it was broken, after filling out 2 forms and sending emails to and throw there now saying they can not deal with it as the email address i am using is different then the one i ordered it on, even though its clear to see at top of order and is the same.

“Do not buy from Dyas”

Written on: 28/11/2020 by GarryHingley (1 review written)

Do not buy from Dyas. I purchased a Sharp microwave oven from them and within 12 months of the warranty period it developed a fault and tripped the power in the kitchen. I contacted Dyas and they were not interested, saying the warranty had nothing to do with them. They would not give me any details of where the Sharp service centre was and left me to my own devices. Their customer service staff make a point of being unhelpful. Do not trust Dyas and do not but from them under any circumstances.

“Avoid like Herpes!!”

Written on: 07/01/2020 by Jamesp1 (1 review written)

Spent £100 on two School Desks for my kids, and one of the wooden struts for one of the stools had a crack in it - contacted them, were extremely unhelpful and point blank refused to send me a replacement piece as a goodwill gesture. Desks are inferior quality, not at all worth the money - avoid this company like the plague - absolutely shocking Customer Service )-:

“dont use this company****”

Written on: 13/11/2015 by 271Goodman (1 review written)

poor customer service, poor staff woring at the front desk poor everything