Marks & Spencer Flowers /flowers Reviews - www.marksandspencer.com

Media Gallery for Marks and Spencer Flowers www.marksandspencer.com/flowers

Marks and Spencer Flowers www.marksandspencer.com/flowers

“Utter Sham”

written by SailorGirl68 on 28/12/2022

I ordered the Red Amaryllis Bouquet for a sick friend for Christmas. Despite several emails advising of delivery times they didn’t arrive. They finally arrived on Christmas Eve very late. My dog growled, I went to the door to find the box dumped on the drive with no sign of the courier. The box was crushed, the blooms all damaged and dry flowers having been in transit 2-3 days(according to tracking) I then have the hassle of sourcing flowers from another supplier. This is the second time M flowers have let me down. Looking at these reviews I should have read them before ordering.

“Disappointed with M&S Flowers”

written by on 23/12/2022

Very poor quality. Flowers arrived limp, battered, bruised, with some flower heads broken off. Two stems broken. Not what I would expect from M&S. Will not be recommending this service.

“Christmas present bouquet ”

written by 246Blake on 23/12/2022

Flowers delivered in a box that looked as if an elephant stood on it. Pink and white stripy carnations arranged with orange mini chrysanthemum. Ghastly combination of colours obviously chosen by someone with no taste. Will have to pretend that the bouquet was beautiful.

“Soaked and ripped package”

written by on 22/10/2022

The package was dumped on my doorstep, soaking wet, the Yodel driver fled, didn't ring the bell we saw the van disappearing and went to the door. Hopeless gift the parcel had also been stepped on ruining the flowers. I otherwise would not complain but so furious I called my family immediately to Never do this again. There were supposed to be other contents biscuits and something else, well where are these then? Completely hopeless M&S, so infuriated I gave you lowest rating 1 star, on choosing this form of delivery you deserved less.

“Dead on arrival”

written by Cussie13 on 03/10/2022

My son ordered flowers for my birthday 30 September,half were dead on arrival. A replacement was sent today 3 October and the same story half were dead. I have told your operator I do not want another replacement and I expect my son will expect a refund. Why should people buy flowers from you when there are plenty of other retailers offering a better service. A friend sent bereavement flowers and they too arrived dead! It is NOT enough to offer a replacement get it sorted otherwise you risk losing customers.

“Dead flowers”

written by bingowingo on 18/09/2022

I ordered flowers for ny daughters anniversary. They arrived late the following day via Yodel.. The flowers were just in a box with no water or get. The roses were half dead and dropping and the other flowers on their last legs Why do they send flowers out like that? If I had read the reviews I would not have ordered them.. They were lovely flowers ruined what a waste.. M&S should aware they are destroying their brand

“Dreadful limp bouquet ”

written by CG297 on 19/05/2022

I ordered a bouquet of peonies to cheer myself up before an operation. I really wish I hadn't bothered as the resulting delivery was appalling. The foliage was completely wilted and it appeared that the flowers had not seen water for a considerable time. I would never buy from M&S online again and clearly do not recommend. Very disappointing.

“DONT BUY FLOWERS FROM M&S!”

written by MYAS on 28/04/2022

Just received delivery of flowers from Marks & Spencer as a Thankyou from my sister. Arrived limp and in poor condition. Some of the flowers were already brown and dying. Second bad experience with m&s flowers in 2 months as valentines flowers had to be returned as when unpackaged were broken and dying and not prepared to pay £40 for them! DONT buy flowers from M&S unless you need disappointment in your life!

“Flower delivery”

written by Casagal on 16/04/2022

I received a flower delivery from M&S this morning. As soon as I opened the box I could see the flowers were well past their ‘sell by’ date, in other words they were dead. I thought by putting them in water and adding the sachet of food (which came with the flowers) they would revive. No they didn’t and are a pathetic sight to look at sitting on the table. I contacted my daughter (who had bought the flowers as an Easter present), who was upset and sorely disappointed. I do expect my daughter to get a refund as I have taken pictures of the flowers just after I opened the box so they can check delivery time and pictures taken in case there is any doubt about time of purchase. All I can say is never again !!!!

“Poor delivery”

written by Davenortheast on 09/04/2022

Complained about last 5 deliveries being left upside down on doorstep. Phoned customer care who said they would speak to delivery firm. They sent me a £10 voucher. My last delivery was left upside down again but this time was left outside for hours. Waste of time complaining.

“Damaged Mother's Day gift of flowers and chocolates”

written by ChristineFlowers on 07/04/2022

On Mother's day I received some Marks & Spencer's flowers & chocolates from my son & family. The delivery person apologised for the state of the gift and that he would make a report of the damage. The water around the flowers had burst and soaked the box through, gone into the box of chocolates and the flowers did not look at their best. I phoned the customer helpline and was told they would send me a replacement out on Tuesday. They did not arrive so I phoned again and was told they would send some out on Thursday. They did arrive but were different from the original order. Also 5 of the flowers were half dead. I did consider not bothering and having to accept them - but decided this was not acceptable. I phoned back again and was told that the flowers that were originally ordered were in stock and that they would get them out to me on Friday (the following day).I said not to enclose chocolates as the ones I had received in the second delivery where fine and they had also included a further box of chocolates. The 3rd delivery did arrive on Friday and are in good condition. I do have photos of the damaged caused if required.

“Mothers Day Flowers”

written by on 01/04/2022

Mothers day flower box arrived from M&S but when opened there was nothing in the box but the flowers, no liquid of any type to keep the flowers fresh. When I took them out quite a number of them were wilted but I read the instructions and laid them out waiting for a miracle. They did pick up enough for me not to mention it when asked (mainly not to upset my son and daughter-in-law. They have gone downhill since Sunday and today Friday they are only fit for the bin. I thought that maybe I had been unlucky until I read other comments which were the same. You could always rely on M&S for quality but my conclusion is that they need a shakeup.

“Awful service now flowers 3 days late still waiting”

written by TristianGeorge on 29/03/2022

Ordered Mother’s Day flowers/ chocolates, at 2130 I received an email saying they would be delayed, I called my elderly mother and apologised saying they would be there next day, but next day no flowers either, so I called 3 days after the expected delivery date and was told “ there on the way” . I just cancelled the ordered and will never shop with them again, utterly useless.

“My Mother's Day Gift in Ruin - Corpse Flowers Delivered”

written by Honestee on 27/03/2022

My daughter and grandchildren purchased flowers from online Flower Shop at M&S to mark my 'Mother's Day gift to put a smile on my face and give me joy but in ruin. When I opened the box the flowers and foliage were far from fresh with bad smell. They are corpse flowers. Additionally, there was no flower food in the box as they claimed. I had to throw them away. The flowers came from Middleton, Manchester. This type of no good for purpose product and service is alarming and upsetting. I am really saddened and disappointed. Flower Shop at M&S ruins my Mother's Day that should have given me pleasure. Buying from Flower Shop at M&S is based on trust but this is not the case.

“So much for M&S quality”

written by AlonzoSandoval on 25/03/2022

Mothers Day flowers from daughter arrived in a very tired condition and comprised more leaves than blossoms. Disgusting how M&S charge so much for such a measly, poor quality selection. I should really tell my daughter to ask for a refund but won't do so because it will upset her. My strong advice to prospective customers for M&S on line delivered flowers is DO NOT waste your money on such an appalling product.

“Dead Flowers”

written by FredaGough on 25/03/2022

For mothers day my son bought me a vase of flowers but when I unwrapped them most were dead or dying, as I didn't have the receipt I contacted customer services (by phone) who assured me they would be changed and apologised for the inconvenience. When I returned them to the branch of purchase (St. James retail park Sheffield) they refused to change them and said thats how they were received in branch !! They finally agreed to change them, as a goodwill gesture, for the exact same flowers which to my dismay don't look much better. I won't be buying flowers from M&S at all in future and will advise my family and friends not to buy them either. The customer service received from M&S seems to be non existent.

“Dead flowers”

written by bxDunlap308 on 23/03/2022

Paid £40 for a flower delivery, the flowers when delivered were not in water and half dead. I rang to complain and was told another bunch worth £70 would be delivered the next day. They were delivered, again half dead and not in water and were a completely different bunch to what was ordered. The flowers were for a relatives special birthday, thank goodness I had them delivered to my house and not straight to her. I will never use Marks and Spencer’s again, absolute waste of money!!!

“I could’ve bought better flowers from a petrol...”

written by Whitakerib428 on 14/03/2022

I wish I had read these reviews before wasting my money ! I had signed up for M&S flower subscriptions for a monthly flower delivery for my mother, I have cancelled after the first delivery of a truly sad bunch of flowers that were needing their last rites - a sticker hopefully said ‘these flowers are not dying , they are just thirsty!’ The flowers were indeed parched, the bunch was lackluster to say the least , consisted mostly of greenery, very few blooms & certainly not worth the money paid. I duly made a complaint and was sent another flower delivery a few days later thinking these would be better , well they were slightly less limp but tbh not at all good as a previous review said excellent flowers can be bought from the supermarket or in deed the many other online flower services - please be warned don’t be disappointed just go elsewhere for your flowers .

“Valentines Roses”

written by Pingpong1 on 18/02/2022

I received a dozen red roses from M&S for Valentine’s Day from my husband. The leaves were wilted and crispy on arrival, obviously been dead for quite some time. The flowers heads were wilted but I thought they may revive with water, however two of the flower heads dropped off the next day and on inspection the joint between the stalk and flower was rotten. The rest of the flowers have wilted and didn’t recover in the water. I was very disappointed and my husband upset. The person who dispatched them couldn’t have failed to see that they were not fit for purpose.

“Rubbish”

written by Adam1111111111111 on 14/02/2022

did not delivery flowers on Valentine’s Day Even though they were ordered a week before absolutely rubbish and terrible service!