iFlorist Reviews - www.iflorist.co.uk

iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Poor quality & value”

Written on: 12/04/2022 by Debs1205 (1 review written)

I purchased a bouquet for my mum, the quality was rubbish few dying off next day, the amount of flowers you get was disgusting, emailed 3 times never even responded. First time used them never again. certainly would not recommend

“ Terrible flowers”

Written on: 29/03/2022 by Chunks12 (1 review written)

I ordered 3 bouquets from I florist.All medium size to be sent to 3 different recipients. When i saw what was delivered i was actually embarrassed. They were terrible and nothing like the photos..definitely not what I ordered..couldve got nicer bunches in supermarket at half the price ..

“Incompetent Customer service”

Written on: 11/06/2021 by Tanya.matin (1 review written)

Flowers were sent to wrong address due to buyers mistake. However it was refused at the wrong address but IFlorist refuse to ask Yodel to deliver to new address even though buyer is offering to pay for new delivery cost. Do not use, overall very poor reviews for them! Cannot believe a company can be so ridiculous!

“Late Delivery - Poor Customer service”

Written on: 26/02/2021 by vijay5 (1 review written)

I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday - the size of the bouquet was very disappointing - more so ever the flowers got delivered at 6.37pm evening practically at the end of the day so was left dissapointed when I contacted customer service just a very poor response to read thier terms and conditions - if you need flowers for celebrations dont use them!!

“Incorrect size flowers ”

Written on: 12/02/2021 by Amyemmagi (1 review written)

I ordered and paid for a medium size flowers to be sent. Recipient received a small bouquet of flowers. I do not trust iflorist. Luckily the recipient sent me a picture of the VERY small bunch of flowers. So disappointed.

“Poor quality and veyr little value”

Written on: 12/11/2020 by JaydenHolder (1 review written)

Ordered a £40 bunch of flowers which cost £20 with groupon. Arrived - about 5 or 6 yellow roses in plain wrapper, about £5 in Tesco Nothing like the pictures on the site and not even worth £20.

“Misleading advertised pictures,received order half the...”

Written on: 06/08/2020 by Broderickf84 (1 review written)

Ordered flowers for a special occasion Eflorist advertised bouquet Summer Sunshine for £34.99. Received flowers half the size of advertised which was complete disappointment and embarrassment for me as I got flowers delivered for a special occasion, and Iflorist /Eflorist let me down. Contacted Customer service which was not helpful at all. Instead the agent simply replied " Provided fresh flowers .... colour matched.. and sorry we can not help any further on this occasion. " CS Agent simply did not address the issue which was questioned. Iflorist / Eflorist is a total disappointment. And would rate this company negative. Bad customer service

“Don’t use iflorist eflorist”

Written on: 14/03/2020 by Ashtyn99 (1 review written)

Absolute sham company they don’t care when they have your money I sent a picture showing squashed flowers I told them give me a refund or I’m leaving reviews everywhere I paid £35 for a bouquet that I could get in Lidl for £4 It’s a joke how they dare and then they email some squashed sparse flowers in picture shown and they say they are fine!! and don’t care about the customer It’s a unrealistic expection to trust this company Absolute joke

“Shockingly bad!!”

Written on: 26/02/2020 by Urquhart303 (1 review written)

So I used a Wowcher code to get a discount with iflorist. I assumed they’d be similar to the other competition which I’ve always had good experiences with.... how wrong I was! They courier never left a note for my aunt, after chasing for 24 hours with iflorist we found out they’d been left in the garden overnight. Not only were they wilting but we had very few flowers for the price. You could get better for a fraction of the price in a supermarket. I complained to iflorist and have not had any response. Don’t touch them, expensive, poor quality flowers, poor and unreliable , total disregard for their customers and clearly they don’t care from not even bothering to respond.

“WORST FLOWERS EVER ORDERED ”

Written on: 09/01/2020 by Jillwitty (1 review written)

I had a groupon code for 50% off this website so I treated myself to a super luxury bunch to be delivered for Xmas . This cost me £16-99 plus £4 for the Groupon so altogether it was £20-99 . I recd a box of desperate for water flowers consisting of 4 roses , two lillies and four bits of alstroemerias. Now remember this was super luxury ! Lidl did a bigger bunch for £5 ! I complained immediately but the only response I got was ‘put them in water and wait till they open’ then ‘send a pic’ I did both but they have no intention of doing anything . I went through PayPal to claim my money but they sided with the florist ( don’t know what they to PayPal ) I have read other reviews which state the same poor value fir money and they won’t refund or answer emails . I am writing to Groupon as I think they need removed from the website as it’s false advertising!as the flowers don’t look like the pics they provide even when the flowers have opened !

“Flowers Dead way too expensive for what you receive ”

Written on: 28/12/2019 by fkNicholson389 (1 review written)

The worst Christmas day flowers I've ever had the misfortune to pay for and send my parents were so disappointed The flowers arrived wilted and half dead, I paid 29.99 for a bunch worth around a fiver and the foliage was plastic. Awful service and I've already send three emails to the customer care no responce nothing

“Not worth it”

Written on: 07/04/2018 by Regantz476 (1 review written)

Payed 30 pounds for flowers received delivery on time just more looking like 5 pound aldi bouquet.

“Awful Experience”

Written on: 13/02/2017 by andysutton (1 review written)

So when ordering, the whole experience was quite good. The website was clean, tidy and secure. That's where the good experience ended. The website said "order by 6pm for next day delivery"; so I did. I waited and waited the following day for them to arrive but to no avail. I phoned them at 4 and they said because I ordered after 3pm (they were ordered at 4.07pm, well before the 6pm advertised time limit) they would now come the following day. I pointed out there error on the site which they apologised for and after a slight refund. The error is still on the site though advertising till 6pm and the refund was never received. I-florist is owned by E-florist, would never order from again.

“***AVOID - FLOWERS ARE NOT FRESH ****”

Written on: 04/12/2016 by Dayib266 (1 review written)

***AVOID - FLOWERS ARE NOT FRESH **** The flowers arrived on time however they were poorly packed and appeared to be squashed in a box. They looked nothing like in the pictures. When I took the opportunity to email their customer service team I was shocked by the response i got which stated i should change the water and clean the vase, they chose to ignore my complaint.

“Flowers sent to an ill person”

Written on: 02/12/2016 by Brigade02 (1 review written)

This is the first time that i have used your services and i must that that i was very impressed The flowers were dilivered very quickly and they cheered my friend up as they were beautiful I just want to thank you for all of your help.

“Lovely flowers ”

Written on: 12/11/2016 by Mackinder123 (1 review written)

Lovely flowers delivered on time just dissapointed that there was no lillies included like it shows you on the photo which is the starburst one

“pictures on the web are not the real ones that you receive”

Written on: 06/10/2016 by BCaba (1 review written)

from the pic on the web to what I received I realized that they robbed me my money never use iflorist I am so sorry that I did not read the reviews before..

“Very unprofessional and total ripoff of money”

Written on: 03/07/2016 by DominiqueHunter (1 review written)

I ordered dozen of red roses and upgrade to a medium size for my niece wedding anniversary. She received a cheap crappy flowers. Not what I have ordered. I contacted Iflorist via email, still waiting for a reply already 2 months. I'm very frustrated and upset. It was a shame to see the flowers that my niece has received.

“ordered flowers to be delivered and arrived on time,...”

Written on: 05/05/2016 by karen0109 (1 review written)

ordered flowers to be delivered and arrived on time, payed extra for deluxe and the actual flowers looked nothing like the picture, could have got better bouquet from Tesco or Asda for the amount i paid. Wouldnt recommend ordering online again.

“Message not sent with flowers”

Written on: 31/12/2015 by Weber152 (1 review written)

We chose a beautiful cushion for the funeral of a relative. Cushion was delivered but the message we had spent time composing was not sent with the cushion. No one knew who our flower cushion was from or had the card to keep with the sentiments we wanted to deliver. It was upsetting for us to have to explain to our relative's husband that we had sent the cushion. We have since written a new card for him to keep. The flowers were pretty but not much good if the whole order is not fulfilled.