King Cobra M-Speed Reviews

King Cobra M-Speed - Ask a question now

“I have had this King Cobra M-Speed driver for two...”

Written on: 17/04/2009

I have had this King Cobra M-Speed driver for two months now and have tried and tried to stick with it but I can no longer use it. I consistently slice no matter what i do with this thing. My previous "Taylor made" was much more forgiving… Read Full Review

“The King Cobra M-Speed is a great driver for the...”

Written on: 24/07/2008

The King Cobra M-Speed is a great driver for the average player. Great distance, great trajectory (quite high but also provides roll), great forgiveness and great accuracy… Read Full Review

236Flyboy's Comment

Written on: 19/12/2008

I have been using my M Speed Cobra for 12 months now and I find it is the ideal driver for me. I used to fade many of my tee shots and this club has eliminated that problem and also increased the average length of my drive by a good 20 yards. The impact noise is a bit loud and "tinny" but you soon get used to it - as did my playing partners after a few jocular remarks when I first started using it!

Read 1 Comment