British Exam Centre www.britishexam.com Reviews

British Exam Centre www.britishexam.com
3.9

British Exam Centre www.britishexam.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for British Exam Centre www.britishexam.com

“Fantastic! A really good site - I got fed up with...”

written by on 11/01/2011

Fantastic! A really good site - I got fed up with reading the book. Why I bother with the book I dunno as it's free online anyway.

Most interesting way to do revisions

“lots of practice questions at a very cheap price. ...”

written by on 08/09/2010

lots of practice questions at a very cheap price. Allows you to see how you are progressing. Very fair support as I had lost my login they let me restart my subscription.

“paid and got login info over 6 hours ago. still unable...”

written by on 03/11/2009

paid and got login info over 6 hours ago. still unable to access tests and handbook on website - when it even manages to load. totally dissappointed so far. actually i'd give no stars at all

“Good price. Really good for practice. Most cheap way...”

written by panwe on 02/07/2007

Good price. Really good for practice. Most cheap way to get guide and do questions as you get much longer (3 months) than other website.

Ladlon's Response to 296093_panwe's Review

Written on: 30/07/2007

You can get the study materials for the test cheaper than this site. There are several other publications out in stores that also contain the Home Office text. Have a look on amazon.

303004_Tomcat12's Response to 296093_panwe's Review

Written on: 06/08/2007

I agree very good value for questions and book to study.