Snugpak The Navigator Reviews

Snugpak The Navigator - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Snugpak The Navigator

Snugpak The Navigator

“I bought a pair of these (available in L/H and R/H) on...”

Written on: 30/06/2007 by MartinJP (20 reviews written)

I bought a pair of these (available in L/H and R/H) on ebay after returning a pair of Millets ones which we were disappointed with. My kids have all got military SPEC" snugpaks which are really good so I thought I would try the civvy ones. One for more traditional tastes really with a comfy cotton lining and rectangular shape, has a drawstring hood and chest baffle for added warmth. all in all we are really pleased with ours, nice and cosy and ideal for "family" level camping although hard core… Read Full Review