Squirty Wirty www.squirtywirty.co.uk Reviews

3.0

Squirty Wirty www.squirtywirty.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Mr Squirty Wirty turned up late for the event although...”

written by GJ1973 on 20/07/2010

Mr Squirty Wirty turned up late for the event although he advised us he would be there an good hour before the start.

I pointed out my children when he asked and provided the names etc. which he subsequently forgot.

The show was in two halves, which consisted of a bizarre puppet show, which all the kids looked more scared of then enjoyed. If one of the children became distracted or wanted to wonder off, he proceeded to bump them on the head with a foam mallet. This mallett got way too much use.

The parents at the event were starting to keep a close eye on Mr Wirty.

Now, I have a "busy" two year old who wanted to see behind his box and this annoyed Wirty like you wouldn't believe, he didn't know how to deal with the child at all and I know some children can be a pain, but it looked like he really didn't know what to do.

I would not recommend his services as the show was very dull and he lacked any charisma or affinity with children.

“Review of Squirty Wirty Fka Smartie Arty Childrens...”

written by msSmith on 24/06/2007

Professional! Squirty Wirty Fka Smartie Arty Childrens Entertainer arrived on time and started entertaining straight away. Did a magic show and games. I would highly recommend for other parties.