Continental ContiPremium Contact 2 Reviews

• How do you rate the road handling?

Continental ContiPremium Contact 2 - Ask a question now

“I've got 45K for front set and 25K for the rear set on...”

Written on: 17/11/2010

I've got 45K for front set and 25K for the rear set on my BMW 523i SE Auto, Very hapy with these results. These are mostly motorway miles and I do not drive hard at all. My wife's car (BMW 328i SE auto) also have Conti Prem 2 tyres fitted, with bigger rim size and lower profile, they also last over 25K. I would recommended this make to anybody… Read Full Review

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“These tyres are nearly faultless in handling and ride...”

Written on: 07/10/2010 by Geoff C (9 reviews written)

These tyres are nearly faultless in handling and ride etc.
They are also really good in the wet and I feel very safe with them,
in fact I have yet to make them slip or skid.
I do suspect, however, that they are not going to give me as many miles as
most others might - I have yet to see!
They are not the cheapest on the market and so I cannot claim them to be great value for money - despite the nice handling and drive.
I would recommend them to anyone wanting good grip.
I don't do many miles per… Read Full Review

Geoff C's Response to Geoff C's Review

Written on: 24/12/2011

Only thing I should add on a less posative note is that these or not up with the best in the snow - I think this is due to the straight lines in the tread design which make cornering and non aquaplaning in the wet very good.
Mileage on these was not very bad - better in fact than some of the cheaper tyres I have used.

Read 1 Comment

“Car has only done 12,000 miles from new and both front...”

Written on: 17/06/2009

Car has only done 12,000 miles from new and both front tyres are down to limits. This is not good as I careful women driver. Peoguet 207 1.6/16v sport with Continental ContiPremiumContact2… Read Full Review

Geoff C's Comment

Written on: 24/12/2011

I have got to 12,000 miles on my old Scenic with these and I am considering replacement soon.
I wouldn't expect a tyre with this good grip to last much longer on the front of a front wheel drive car. If you prefer longer lasting then something like the Michelin Energy Saver might suit you (more expensive - slightly less good in the wet - but still very good)

Read 1 Comment