Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses Reviews

Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses - Ask a question now

“I recently bought a pair of Roberto Cavalli sunglasses...”

Written on: 13/04/2011

I recently bought a pair of Roberto Cavalli sunglasses over at http://verycoolsunglasses.com

I was like a kid at Christmas opening that package when it arrived. I absolutely love them. All my friends are so jealous, especially when I told them how much I paid for them… Read Full Review

“I bought this stunning roberto cavalli sunglass on a...”

Written on: 06/05/2009 by zizzli (1 review written)

I bought this stunning roberto cavalli sunglass on a french website designerseven.com. It's the best design ever and very comfortable.