The Bourne Ultimatum Reviews

The Bourne Ultimatum - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Go see this film, and have a strong coffee to help you...”

Written on: 19/08/2007 by chrisyuk (45 reviews written)

Go see this film, and have a strong coffee to help you focus as its relentless. When I was young I wanted to be James Bond, now I'm grown up I'm edging towards Jason Bourne… Read Full Review

Tania's Response to chrisyuk's Review

Written on: 21/08/2007

Great review, cheers for the advice! I saw the Bourne Identity for the first time last night and thought it was fantastic; I'm going to watch the next one promptly and then go and see this bad boy on the big screen while I've got the chance. Is this the last one do you know?

Read 1 Comment