Bush TR2015 Wi-Fi Internet Radio Reviews

Bush TR2015 Wi-Fi Internet Radio - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bush TR2015 Wi-Fi Internet Radio

Bush TR2015 Wi-Fi Internet Radio

“hard to connect to my network, when i did kept...”

Written on: 09/07/2010

hard to connect to my network, when i did kept freezing up, would play a station for 15 minutes if you were lucky then turn it self off..had to unplug to get it to restart then had "network connecting" for 15 minutes then displayed an error code 8 digits long with no mention of error codes in the manual, i will be taking it back to the store asap... honestly if your thinking about it DONT save your self the headache, spend a bit more and get one that works… Read Full Review

“THis Bush TR2015 Wi-Fi Internet Radio appears to be...”

Written on: 12/06/2009

THis Bush TR2015 Wi-Fi Internet Radio appears to be quite well made, albeit a little lightweight. The user interface is reasonable given the small screen and limited controls, but then you wouldn't really want a monitor ands QWERTY keyobard on a radio anyway.
However, I could not get it to connect to my network. I work in IT an am familiar with networking so I understood what was needed, but could not get it to work. There is quite a lot on the Web about these (I think they are Reciiva)… Read Full Review

“We live in France and the ability to listen to the UK...”

Written on: 29/05/2008

We live in France and the ability to listen to the UK stations make's life so much easier. The Bush TR2015 Wi-Fi Internet Radio sound quality is good, and finding stations quite easy. We stick to a few, and the pre sets are fine for us… Read Full Review

“Not had this long so I may need to update later. So...”

Written on: 20/01/2008 by teescottage (2 reviews written)

Not had this long so I may need to update later. So far so good. Had problems connecting to my network to begin with - It turned out my neighbor also has BT Home Hub so I was in fact trying to connect to HIS network - Oh how I laughed. This was caused by the only real fault which I have found with the unit so far and that is the small display. Bush have used a display similar to the ones found on DAB radios. Unfortunately these displays do not have many characters so there is very little… Read Full Review

Estoerp's Response to teescottage's Review

Written on: 31/07/2008

It has an ethernet port???????
<br/>
<br/>Thanks for a reply,

Read 1 Comment

“The Bush TR2015 Wi-Fi Internet Radio looks like a...”

Written on: 16/06/2007 by jefjefjef (10 reviews written)

The Bush TR2015 Wi-Fi Internet Radio looks like a radio, except that it gets the sound from the Internet via the broadband connection, so you get hundreds of channels from all around the world.
This model is good, except I dropped it the day after I bought it, and it would not work, so it might be a little fragile, unless it was just unlucky. Of course, I got it replaced without issue and the second one has been running for months. I use it with the D-Link "N" router (see my review on that… Read Full Review