The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter Reviews

The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter

The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter

“Creamy buttery soft on the skin”

written by on 15/11/2021

The body shop cocoa butter body cream is ahmazinggggggggggggggggg!!!!! it leaves my skin soft like that of a baby's butt and its an all day feeling of freshness and skin goals

“moisturized and hydrated the skin very well”

written by JaimeBatista on 06/05/2021

This body butter helps to moisturized and hydrated the skin. Compared to other lotions, oils and creams. This cocoa butter body lotion tends to be absorbed very well in the skin without leaving the skin greasy.

“Very Soft and Smooth”

written by MichelleG83 on 26/09/2012

Coco Body Butter is just an amazing creme everyone should purchase. It really works and makes your skin extremely moist and soft. I highly recommend it!

“Cocoa Body Butter from the Body Shop was good, it...”

written by on 06/05/2009

Cocoa Body Butter from the Body Shop was good, it really softened up my skin and left me with a nice fragrance. I was told I smelled Edible by friends, which is a good thing I hope.

“I will stick with The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body...”

written by catonexmoor on 12/09/2008

I will stick with The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter now, and the baby will get to use it too. I can recommend this product as I have been using all through my pregnancy, I am due in a few days and I still have no stretch marks. The product is really thick, smells divine and seems to last forever. All that and its not tested on animals, perfect!

“Leaves you super-moisturised and soft after it soaks...”

written by on 08/06/2008

Leaves you super-moisturised and soft after it soaks in -- very rich. Way too sweet smelling -- especially when pregnant I use on my belly, boobs and thighs and use a different, lighter scented lotion on the rest of my body

“Would it be possible to bring it back, I still have a...”

written by B Mckenna on 07/06/2008

Would it be possible to bring it back, I still have a little left I used to stock up but I am using it sparingly, please bring it back on the market, I have requested this before last year.

“The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter is fab for...”

written by allierb on 15/06/2007

The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter is fab for anyone with really dry itchy skin, and it is a really good aftersun. It also works for smoothing out cellulite thighs!!

The only problem with this body cream is that it's not cheap at £10 a tub, although it does last for ages. Don't use too much though, as it can be quite greasy.

I would definitely recommend it!